Seriously some of you guys need to stop kissing blackberry's ***. I AM experiencing reboots and I live in Canada. I am not a competitor I am like the rest of you who got a Z10 and downloaded the CB app and am trying to solve my reboot issues. I LOVE blackberry but that doesn't mean I think they should ignore the HUGE reboot issue with their new phone. If your not experiencing reboots fine. But don't sit there and write ridiculous things like people complaining about reboots is a "conspiracy". Its a real issue and I'm sure many have experienced it first hand.
    05-14-13 12:26 AM
    This one has been flogged to death! Believe me, another thread on the issue wasn't necessary unless you are a very disgruntled Leaf's fan after the game 7 melt down.
    nico2004, R Field, Bilzac and 1 others like this.
    05-14-13 12:47 AM
    That's what conspirators ALWAYS say....naw j/k dude....my condolences....I know how a frustrating phone can be....I was a Storm owner....I still have PTSD from that motherf*****
    05-14-13 12:52 AM
    Never had reboot issues. Maybe it's the user...

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 01:03 AM
    You really had to make another thread for this. And I live in Canada as well and have not had no reboots, so I'm not kissing BlackBerry *** as you say. If I did have the issue I would have replaced my phone asap. Also, Samsung, LG, even apple don't come out and address rebooting with there phones when they happen, so BlackBerry even speaking that they know is more then they do.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 01:16 AM
    This one has been flogged to death! Believe me, another thread on the issue wasn't necessary unless you are a very disgruntled Leaf's fan after the game 7 melt down.
    Dude, let's leave the Leafs out of this, it's a sad time for us all.

Posted via CB10
    skibnik and Bilzac like this.
    05-14-13 01:30 AM
    It's probably one of the few issues that I have not had with the z10. Tmobile UK and no reboot. 2 months with the device and never rebooting.
    Can you not return your device to get it checked out.!

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 01:47 AM
    Seriously some of you guys need to stop kissing blackberry's ***. I AM experiencing reboots and I live in Canada. I am not a competitor I am like the rest of you who got a Z10 and downloaded the CB app and am trying to solve my reboot issues. I LOVE blackberry but that doesn't mean I think they should ignore the HUGE reboot issue with their new phone. If your not experiencing reboots fine. But don't sit there and write ridiculous things like people complaining about reboots is a "conspiracy". Its a real issue and I'm sure many have experienced it first hand.
    What is the model number, os version, carrier, and region that you use your Z10 because there 3 os releases that have been identified as ones that will cause reboots.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 02:19 AM
    I'm a BlackBerry loyalists and I've complained about the reboots.

When BlackBerry became aware of the situation, I stopped complaining as I'm sure it will be fixed. You either live with it or you don't.

#postedwithaz10
    pinkvikchick likes this.
    05-14-13 03:40 AM
    This one has been flogged to death! Believe me, another thread on the issue wasn't necessary
    100% incorrect. BBRY have shown in the past that they're willing to let things slide to a certain extent. They've also shown that they're capable of saying 'such and such will be done by such and such date' but then bumping it back over and over.

We know that they're monitoring these threads. The more people that start threads like this, the clearer it will be to them that something needs to be done. Plus, it's necessary to counterbalance all the absurd fanboys who says things like

'Mine's not doing that. User error?'

In my view, those are the people you should be complaining about. They're clearly doing more harm than people posting with legit gripes.
    05-14-13 03:49 AM
    That's what conspirators ALWAYS say....naw j/k dude....my condolences....I know how a frustrating phone can be....I was a Storm owner....I still have PTSD from that motherf*****
    05-14-13 03:49 AM
    First you have to check those thing first before you start.

- damaged or wrong simcard (change it by carrier)
    - damaged or not compatible memory-card (let it also format by the mobile)
    - corrupt sideloads try to install a new base OS and see it works , so not check the first two options

OS10 provider linked OS als seems a problem but i don't know. I doubt because they tested (i hope)
    05-14-13 04:09 AM
    The more people that start threads like this, the clearer it will be...
    Not really. At this point, new threads on this issue is just ignored by BlackBerry. I'm familiar with tech support programs and this is considered beating a dead horse. They understand the issue and how vital it is to their success.

Some people have the misconception that their gripe and complaint will be the one that makes a difference.....wrong.

#postedwithaz10
    brout and playbookster like this.
    05-14-13 04:29 AM
    Fairly sure a thread with a lot of replies will do the same job as people starting new ones over and over again.

Honestly I've been following the CrackBerry forums during my overnight shifts since I got my phone (a month ago this week) and it's been almost unreadable last night/this morning with the constant new threads about the same problem. Almost makes me wish I had a Q10 so I could go hang out in their forum for a bit.

Posted via CB10
    walt63 and skibnik like this.
    05-14-13 04:34 AM
    Hope you turned on diagnostics, so they can use the logs to solve your problem

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 04:50 AM
    Hope you turned on diagnostics, so they can use the logs to solve your problem

Posted via CB10
    But then do not forget it to turn off the diagnostics if you want to take it easy on the battery, as experienced by some users...
    05-14-13 05:37 AM
    Since from your previous posts your reboot issue isn't 'random' (as you can trigger it by sending a text and starting to type right away), I suggest you either do a software reload or swap out your phone. Your issue is likely not the same one as being discussed on these forums.
    05-14-13 06:02 AM
    Not a single reboot for me.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 06:04 AM
    Again, if BlackBerry were to come out and say the z10's are having reboot issues the media would pounce on them like a pack of lions, that would not be good for stock or for BlackBerry in general. It sucks the reboots are happening, it really ruins the experience I hope it gets fixed soon, but coming out and admitting it publicly won't do them any favors. Let's just hope the official 10.1 fixes this.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 06:10 AM
    When BlackBerry became aware of the situation, I stopped complaining as I'm sure it will be fixed. You either live with it or you don't.
    This.
    What things have you tried to resolve your issue?
    If you read some of the other threads, it's most likely an issue in the kernel or OS. Indications are this not fixable by the end user. Although, some things seem to mitigate the issue. So, coming on here throwing insults around will not get you far. If you can't deal with it or wait for a fix: sell /return it and move on.
    05-14-13 06:22 AM
    I have had one reboot so far, with Rogers and have had the phone since release

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 06:28 AM
    Lol kissing BlackBerry arse really?

I am on rogers had phone since feb 12 no reboot issues.

So kiss my arse

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    sonicwheeler likes this.
    05-14-13 07:01 AM
    Sometimes we may become a bit selfish if "an issue" doesn't impact our personal usage, or want to disparage if it might impact our stock investment. Further it is recognized that a fair percentage of BB users, as with most smart phones, have not nor ever will put their phones to a real test. (These are the users, or investors, that insist on posting in many already muddy problem threads that everything is fine.) Be sure that there exists a significant problem reboots but also that BBry is aware and quietly working to quickly remedy (along with other problems). This work w/o fanfare and before it permanently attaches to the Z's rep and kills future sales.

I'm a T Mobile, extreme business and tech, user without major game playing, only a couple sideloads, but many BB World apps, and my main phone running latest TM OS release. I've had no system initiated reboots that I have noticed and only a handful of required reboots after system freezes over 3mths with a Z.

Upfront I noted no problems with reboots on my end (altho I have my list of other Ps). But, even as also not holding a financial interest, I'm a BB loyalist and hence recognize this as a potential killer of BBs future and a need to resolve. So, albeit I also get annoyed with incessant repetition with hundreds of threads on similar problems, if for no other reason than this is the most recent, I'll chance jumping into the crowd here on the reboot. Maybe the CB experts herein can isolate and patch the situation prior to BB corporate.

1) Carrier and OS: I've read that the reboots are isolated to maybe 3 carriers and 3-4 OS releases (presumptively confirming to these carriers). Maybe a list, or re-relist here could be helpful.

2) My (limited) observation seems to indicate that it is an issue triggered also by sideloads, or possibly a couple BB world apps. Actually, there can be little doubt but that some sideloads trigger a reboot. It appears, however, that the reboot is more common with some carriers and some users claim not to have apps loaded.

These first two issues are easy to discern, corroborate, or eliminate: Simply wipe the phone and reload only OS10. Any credible report backs on following this procedure?: It appears many, many over the past two months. Maybe a list should be started...or just some sort of (an otherwise useless and obnoxious) counter:
    a) Carrier name and OS10 with reboot issue... b) carrier but with apps. And reboot issue. Etc., etc.

3) It is possible that it is a random hardware issue. If I had a dollar for every suggestion to correct the problem if obe's new phone by wiping and reinstalling or taking the phone back, I wouldn't be Fiddling with CB thus AM.

Listen, this process of suggesting reloads (w/o earlier adulteration through sideloads) and especially phone exchanges is most often appeasement or placebo at work. The likelihood of someone having a defective piece of hardware where symptoms show after a couple weeks should be so remote as BlackBerry should even feel confident to guarantee a replacement plus one's money back. Short of abuse to a phone - - and w/o doubt this occurs in some cases, there simply shouldn't appear a noticeable % of posters that truly require returns, or reloads. On the other hand, if the contrary is true, well then BB is in deep trouble.

The one thing worse than a perceived quality control problem is a real quality control problem. ...Anyway I like (or want) to believe that there are no significant hardware issues related to the mfg. process of the Z.... I'll rule out hardware as an inherent cause of reboots without further comment.

Let's lend some CB brain power and experience to at least help isolate, if not resolve, this reboot issue even if not effected personally.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 07:45 AM
    I'm in Rogers and I've had 1 reboot since I got the phone. I've had it for 2 months now. That happened about 3 weeks ago but no reboot since then. I guess there is a problem, but it's hard to pinpoint what exactly is causing it. There has to be some other factors affecting this rebooting. Some arent experiencing it, others are frequently and others sparingly and some like me, happened only Once so far. Let's see what BlackBerry finds and hopefully 10.1 os update will fix this issue.

Posted via CB10 from my Awesome Z10
    05-14-13 07:52 AM
    I have to agree with the OP here, I've been reading these forums lately and I see soooo many excuses for BB, so many arse kissers...
    But that I guess that is right....BB is the best phone since sliced bread? BB can do no wrong here right?
    Awesome phone, awesome apps, just awesome....so good that stock is amazing since launch.
    Are there any more excuses for them? Oh wait forgot...is an brand new OS....that's why there are glitches....for a phone that was 2 years in the making....awesome
    BTW, I'm on third z10....still waiting for replacement.
    ihys likes this.
    05-14-13 07:53 AM
46 12