To keep this short and sweet, I recently made the switch to the z10 from and i phone 4s I was very happy with the z10 at first but find myself getting bored. There is a lack of apps and from what I've read there is more on the way. So my question for you guys although it may be biased is do I stick with the z10 and hopefully with the release of the Q10 can expect more apps coming in or do I go to the i phone 5. Simple which phone is better and why?

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 02:47 AM
    To keep this short and sweet, I recently made the switch to the z10 from and i phone 4s I was very happy with the z10 at first but find myself getting bored. There is a lack of apps and from what I've read there is more on the way. So my question for you guys although it may be biased is do I stick with the z10 and hopefully with the release of the Q10 can expect more apps coming in or do I go to the i phone 5. Simple which phone is better and why?

Posted via CB10
    iphone 5 or bb bold 9900

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    04-15-13 02:56 AM
    Between the z10 and i phone 5

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 02:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    Apps will take time so if you are bored because the apps you want aren't there then your answer is an obvious one. Apps aside, the z10 is imo a better phone and OS

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 02:58 AM
    Go with your own instincts here. If you miss certain apps, or have a constant need for new apps then go with the Iphone if that will full fill your needs better. Why seek approval or advice for something that ultimately has to be your choice and yours alone?

Posted via CB10 using my awesome BB Z10
    04-15-13 03:22 AM
    If you are teenager, spend more time on Facebook and any other social network you don't need this phone. You can even buy android cheap phone doesn't matter. If don't want to be an Isheep make a turn and see blackberry has for you. Look deeper.

Posted via BB Z10
    04-15-13 03:25 AM
    Both if you made very valid points and they are appreciated, I'm not big on social networks I do enjoy the concept of the blackberry because I do consider it a great tool, I recently started working at Koodo so I'm learning a lot more about phones at the moment, clearly not enough for the time being lol but I do value the knowledge I can attain from here. Just having a tough time making this decision

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 03:30 AM
    Can I expect to see a td banking app anytime soon?

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 03:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    If apps are that important you should have never left iOS. Apple has a huge head start and there is no way Blackberry will catch up.
    04-15-13 03:40 AM
    Go with your own instincts here. If you miss certain apps, or have a constant need for new apps then go with the Iphone if that will full fill your needs better. Why seek approval or advice for something that ultimately has to be your choice and yours alone?

Posted via CB10 using my awesome BB Z10
    +1
    04-15-13 05:05 AM
    If you are teenager, spend more time on Facebook and any other social network you don't need this phone. You can even buy android cheap phone doesn't matter. If don't want to be an Isheep make a turn and see blackberry has for you. Look deeper.

Posted via BB Z10
    and instead be a Blacksheep? Keep that foolishness to yourself please. It has no place here. The forum will be better for it. If the OP's need is fulfilled with an iPhone then that is what the OP should get.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    04-15-13 05:08 AM

Posted via CB10
    Scotiabank just released one, I suspect the other banks aren't far behind.
    04-15-13 05:48 AM
    I suggest you to go back to iphone. You are not gonna be happy with z10.

Right now there is only crap in BlackBerry world. Fundamental apps are not there.

Example street view works nice with ios and android, bb10 version is slow and crappy.

Iphone is better. Z10 has nice ui, swiping is nice etc, but that's all.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 05:57 AM
    and instead be a Blacksheep? Keep that foolishness to yourself please. It has no place here. The forum will be better for it. If the OP's need is fulfilled with an iPhone then that is what the OP should get.
    You are very aggressive mate. This is forum for BlackBerry so what would you expect. You have it as well. I used different OS, but this one is best for my work. If you gamer buy console.

Posted via BB Z10
    04-15-13 06:01 AM
    I suggest you to go back to iphone. You are not gonna be happy with z10.

Right now there is only crap in BlackBerry world. Fundamental apps are not there.

Example street view works nice with ios and android, bb10 version is slow and crappy.

Iphone is better. Z10 has nice ui, swiping is nice etc, but that's all.

Posted via CB10
    This is nothing more than your opinion. The apps that you need may not all be there but aside from my bank, I have what I need. To say that BlackBerry World only has crap is not representative of everyone's outlook.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 06:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    I would say yes because the other banks are rolling out theirs. You could also use the web browser till then. Also have you looked at side loading the TD app from Android?

As for the phone I think you have some great advice. Apps will hit Apple and Google first. If you need x app now then BB is not the place for you.

The BB app world is young and growing quickly but it will be a long time before it gets close to the other two players.
    04-15-13 06:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    I contacted TD on this and they said end of April release. I have been using the mobile website instead and the Z10 handles it quite well. I am not sure now if I am even going to install the app. I just created an icon with the Easyweb home page, the phone remembers the ID so only password needs to be entered.
    04-15-13 06:15 AM
    If you are hoping apps will come soon, you will probably be disappointed with the Z10. BBRY's best chance at convincing app developers to invest in developing native Z10 apps was during the launch. Unless BBRY is able to post big sales numbers in June, there will be little incentive for app developers.
    04-15-13 06:19 AM
    Which apps are you missing besides the banking one?
    04-15-13 07:39 AM
    I say give it time. The apps will come.
    04-15-13 07:59 AM
    I say give it time. The apps will come.
    yeah yeah they will like yahoo , skype or bb 10 on playbook =))
    04-18-13 06:21 AM
    ... Yahoo has been there since launch (unless you don't mean the messenger.)
    04-18-13 06:27 AM
    Soon.. They said. I waited and waited and my playbook became nothing more than an expensive web browser (full price, 64gb). Even now it can't hold a candle to say the kindle fire in terms of apps.

And that's one of the reasons why I skipped the z10 completely and went with the 920. So far Ms and Nokia are definitely more committed in levelling the app situation with IOS and andoid. And no deleting of apps like on the playbook.. Every app is native.
    04-18-13 06:33 AM
    I just got my Z10 yesterday. My iPhone 5 has now become my husband's daily driver and his old iPhone 4 has become my iPod. There's no going back for me. I'll keep my apple product for entertainment at home and I'll keep my z10 for everything else. Because Blackberry World went on the fritz the night I got my new device, the inability to look at apps at all has made me rely on my browser for pretty much anything I'd want an app for. Not making apologies for the lack of apps, by any means, but the browser is pretty nice.
    04-18-13 06:41 AM
    ... Yahoo has been there since launch (unless you don't mean the messenger.)
    There are apps that will give you Yahoo Messenger.
    04-18-13 06:49 AM
29 12