hi. i am about to pay and noticed a shipping charge, its not much but not free, 4$. to ontario canada

Also, for to mention that it is free world wide shipping g which makes this deal even sweeter.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 09:20 PM
    Wouldn't of got these knowing they were wet installation. Screwed the first one up, second is okay I guess. Does it clear up after a while?
    Smiley88 likes this.
    03-27-13 12:32 PM
    Wouldn't of got these knowing they were wet installation. Screwed the first one up, second is okay I guess. Does it clear up after a while?
    Yeah you have to give it a couple hours to cure. I usually do it right before bed so it dries overnight.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 01:23 PM
    Yeah you have to give it a couple hours to cure. I usually do it right before bed so it dries overnight.

Posted via CB10
    same here. I got 6 of them and screw up the first and then I went back to the other protected. It was hard to peel and i had to use water which sucks. Took me awhile to get all the water out. Good thing it was 83% off.
    03-27-13 01:27 PM
    If this one isn't good by bed time I'll put a new one on before bed. I have one more left. This one has a bunch of marks from me using a card on it
    03-27-13 02:51 PM
    The holster took my screen protector off. I don't like these
    03-28-13 07:13 AM
    Got one on my z10. Got to say that it's short in length... it's ideal if you have a case that cover the phone as it will not interfere with it and peel off.

Just be sure when you install it that you align the bottom. Otherwise it will give you a weird feeling when swiping up... and we do that a lot with the z10. it has hole for the camera, the led and the light detector.in my opinion... only the camera hole is require.

Be careful when installing.. it's a wet apply. Also, use the back part to put it on top of the protector while removing the water with a credit card. It will avoid scratches when installing. Also, clean the protector carefully... it has little particules coming from the cutting of the protector that is over and under the protector... that's the drawback of a low cost protector....

If correctly applied, result are good and protection is as good as the 30$ one and they don't catch fingerprint as the original screen

they also has great customer support... I had a problem with my protector 2 times when it arrives and they resend the order without any hassle. By

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 07:34 AM
    Although it says that they are actually pretty quick with shipping. Got mine within two weeks up in Canada.

Posted via CB10
    Got mine in a week in the UK

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 07:47 AM
33 12