Hey everyone! I'm in love with my Z10 so far. I really do believe that they PUT THE CRACK BACK INTO THE BLACK with this phone. I can't seem to put it down.

Anyways, I'm on T-Mobile here in the good old US of A. Every once in awhile when unlocking the phone or exiting an application, the gesture gets stuck (swiping up doesn't do anything). It only lasts for a very brief amount of time, but I was just as if anyone else was having this problem.

P.S. Thoughts on the motto in all caps haha?

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 12:22 AM
    Hey everyone! I'm in love with my Z10 so far. I really do believe that they PUT THE CRACK BACK INTO THE BLACK with this phone. I can't seem to put it down.

Anyways, I'm on T-Mobile here in the good old US of A. Every once in awhile when unlocking the phone or exiting an application, the gesture gets stuck (swiping up doesn't do anything). It only lasts for a very brief amount of time, but I was just as if anyone else was having this problem.

P.S. Thoughts on the motto in all caps haha?

Posted via CB10
    I noticed this as well, but for me (maybe you're talking about the same thing), I swipe up once to turn the screen on, and then I have to swipe up again to unlock. I know this was buggy on the Dev Alpha device, but this has happened at least once(fixed after restarting) on my Z10 as well.
    04-17-13 12:42 AM
    Swipe all the way up. Sometimes I get lazy and swipe up and to the right quick, and only make it about 50% through the display.

Z10 via T-Mobile (10.0.10.85)
    04-17-13 01:06 AM