Over the last week I've been having some odd issues with my Z10 (10.1.0.4200). When I try to launch the Games app which I usually ignore, it brings me to my active frame screen and full screens whatever is currently in that position. Now I would ignore this, but now that I installed Pacman and accepted the permissions today, Pacman is doing the same thing. Not sure if this is related, but when I check from updates in Blackberry World I have several apps that are listed as having updates despite already being on the most up to date version. I have tried redownloading the update, checking for updates again, refreshing Blackberry World and nothing makes a difference. I also tried rebooting my device to verify that wouldn't fix the problem. Any ideas?
    12-10-13 01:50 PM
    I'm on 10.2.1.1055 have noticed a number of App Update being avalible in App world and they show the same version number. Right now BB Maps shows 10.2.0.387 is avilable but that I'm already on 10.2.0.387.

The Game App needs to have an option that allows us to deleted it! Very frustrating to always have to deal with it when I don't wan't to share my gaming status with anyone. I'm back to only 1 BBM contact, so I don't want to SHARE game status!. Have noticed lately that it comes back a 2nd time to get you to set it up - glad most games I use are Andorid Games that don't trigger the Game App. And Color ID for some reason brings it up too...
    12-10-13 02:23 PM
    I don't think I made it clear in the original post, but I can't even get my Games app to launch. This seems to have had an affect on Pacman and Pixelated from launching as well.
    12-10-13 02:30 PM
    I'm assuming the best way to deal with this would be a backup, security wipe, then restore. Does the backup with Blackberry Link backup installed apps and data such as save games? Also will my messages be included in the backup?
    12-10-13 03:27 PM