doesn't even compare to even the DEV ALPHA, watch this
    SPNKr likes this.
    01-22-13 12:09 PM
    This is largely irrelevant until we see production hardware with production software.
    01-22-13 05:15 PM
    This is largely irrelevant until we see production hardware with production software.
    You think that the finished z10 and BB10 will be worse than the dev alpha ?

Not that these benchmarks mean a whole lot in the real world, I mean the S3 has a good browser no matter what, but its always a positive sign to see BB10 out performing things.
    01-23-13 05:48 AM
    Every and any god damn new phone which releases or would get released in future would always be slightly better than before, not just vertically but horizontally (not just tranches of parent phones, but cross sectional brand wise too) so stop judging phones like this. If true comparison one wants to do, then wait till S4 to launch in Apr/May 2013. Then compare this with BBZ10. I'm not trying to take anyones sides. But i thought everyone needs to get some basic correct when they try to compare phones like this. You can compare S3 with Iphone 5 but not with HTC DROID DNA like wise. Try comparing phones which have released very close by and not someones which have been launched 7-8+ months ago to get the true picture/comparison.
    01-24-13 04:33 AM
    Every and any god damn new phone which releases or would get released in future would always be slightly better than before, not just vertically but horizontally (not just tranches of parent phones, but cross sectional brand wise too) so stop judging phones like this. If true comparison one wants to do, then wait till S4 to launch in Apr/May 2013. Then compare this with BBZ10. I'm not trying to take anyones sides. But i thought everyone needs to get some basic correct when they try to compare phones like this. You can compare S3 with Iphone 5 but not with HTC DROID DNA like wise. Try comparing phones which have released very close by and not someones which have been launched 7-8+ months ago to get the true picture/comparison.
    Yeah, but do you know what the S4 will have upgrade-wise to give a better html5 benchmark score or performance improvement - especially by mid February when the BB10 will be released. Let's face it, when the 10 is released only these existing flagship phones (iphone 5 and GS3) will be on the market so the comparison is fair. Who's to say that BB11 won't blow them all away again - we just won't know until we see the product.
    01-24-13 05:47 AM
    Every and any god damn new phone which releases or would get released in future would always be slightly better than before, not just vertically but horizontally (not just tranches of parent phones, but cross sectional brand wise too) so stop judging phones like this. If true comparison one wants to do, then wait till S4 to launch in Apr/May 2013. Then compare this with BBZ10. I'm not trying to take anyones sides. .
    Not usually with BlackBerrys... That's why BB users are pumped by this... Just indulge BB users a little, shall we?
    01-24-13 07:32 AM