It's not like some of you guys were ever loyal to begin with. Bandwagoners will always move to the next greatest thing right? I say good riddance. Maybe with most of you gone, the forum will be more productive on a daily basis.

I still love my Z10 irrespective of the bad news. I am here to stay.

via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK : OS 10.1) [ Follow me @EHZAY for BB News & Tech Updates ]
    der_mit, lui22, maddie1128 and 7 others like this.
    06-28-13 11:20 AM
    Useless thread useless post!

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 11:23 AM

Posted via CB10
    Useless comment, useless post.

Ironic isn't it? You aren't really smart enough to follow your own advice.

via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK : OS 10.1) [ Follow me @EHZAY for BB News & Tech Updates ]
    06-28-13 11:25 AM
    Amazing OP.. I share the same feelings as you. You have to support the highs and the lows.. the good and the bad.. some poor folks just bought a tablet and are selfish. They just want their device to work now because they don't care about the future.. these are usually the lower levels of society.. the non thinkers.. or non starters..

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    06-28-13 11:30 AM
    Yes, I will move to the next greatest thing. Why would I subject myself to BlackBerry if it is not the best.

Posted via CB10
    _X_ and agp101 like this.
    06-28-13 11:37 AM
    Amazing OP.. I share the same feelings as you. You have to support the highs and the lows.. the good and the bad.. some poor folks just bought a tablet and are selfish. They just want their device to work now because they don't care about the future.. these are usually the lower levels of society.. the non thinkers.. or non starters..

Posted via CB10
    My thoughts exactly bro.

It's the sort of mentality we need. People who only stick around during the good times were never loyal consumers to begin with.

I am actually happy with the predicament BlackBerry is currently in. This will weed out a lot of trolls and skeptics.

06-28-13 11:37 AM
    Yes, I will move to the next greatest thing. Why would I subject myself to BlackBerry if it is not the best.

Posted via CB10
    You are already a hypocrite even prior to the bad news received today.

BlackBerry was never the best to begin with when the Z10 debuted so I am going to just assume you are a troll at this point.

06-28-13 11:40 AM
    You are already a hypocrite even prior to the bad news received today.

BlackBerry was never the best to begin with when the Z10 debuted so I am going to just assume you are a troll at this point.

I love my BlackBerry 10 phone. I think it is the best Imo. But op said bandwagoners jump to the next big thing. If BlackBerry were to really slow development of the os and start lagging behind the market again, I would jump to another os logically

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 11:45 AM
    My thoughts exactly bro.

It's the sort of mentality we need. People who only stick around during the good times were never loyal consumers to begin with.

I am actually happy with the predicament BlackBerry is currently in. This will weed out a lot of trolls and skeptics.

So you want people to leave the platform? Trolls or skeptics, if they are using a BlackBerry 10 phone or legacy device I want them to stay BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 11:46 AM
    I love my Z10 and really do hope that BlackBerry gets moving. I am not an expert or an analyst. I am a loyal customer that has always been satisfied with the BlackBerry experience because it was what I needed from a phone for the most part. The Z10 filled a lot of the gaps that were left by the legacy devices.

I could learn a new platform. I have had to learn some things about the galaxy phones since my wife uses them. I could adapt.

The news today does not instill confidence. I have been hearing the same thing along with everyone else. Wait for this a promise for that. I am not flaming BlackBerry, but see things from the ruthless cutthroat business world, peform or die.

My post will not save the company or convince anyone to stay or even come from another platform. It is merely to express my concern where others will understand and possibly sympathize. Come on BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    tw1g_007 and SDTRMG like this.
    06-28-13 11:51 AM

Posted via CB10
    Stfu!
    06-28-13 11:52 AM

Posted via CB10
    May ur wife/wife to be, leave you for a better man. (you are definitely not the best man in the world)
    06-28-13 11:55 AM
    Wow blackberry fans are just as bad as apple fans. BlackBerry has dug itself into a hole and it's going to take more than the Z10 to dig it out. They need something that will make people take notice of the brand. The Z10 is a good phone with a great OS, but to the average consumer could care less about it.

I have seen very limited exposure and marketing for this but I see an advertisement for the Iphone 5 or even windows phones have quite frequent advertisements. I do like my Z10 pretty well but honestly its a crapshoot. Honestly it doesn't matter what phone... (S4,Nokia 920, Iphone, Z10 )you choose.... They are all great phones. With all the phones being so similar it really just comes down to marketing.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 11:55 AM
    I love my Z10 and really do hope that BlackBerry gets moving. I am not an expert or an analyst. I am a loyal customer that has always been satisfied with the BlackBerry experience because it was what I needed from a phone for the most part. The Z10 filled a lot of the gaps that were left by the legacy devices.

I could learn a new platform. I have had to learn some things about the galaxy phones since my wife uses them. I could adapt.

The news today does not instill confidence. I have been hearing the same thing along with everyone else. Wait for this a promise for that. I am not flaming BlackBerry, but see things from the ruthless cutthroat business world, peform or die.

My post will not save the company or convince anyone to stay or even come from another platform. It is merely to express my concern where others will understand and possibly sympathize. Come on BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    This is actually a very fair assessment. I agree that this business is indeed very cut throat. Just understand that good things in life don't come easy and take time to nurture. To reach full potential we need consumers to believe in the product and stick with it.

There will be failed promises and expectations but this happens across the board with other cell phone brands. BlackBerry can't be the only one guilty of this.

06-28-13 11:57 AM
    Wow blackberry fans are just as bad as apple fans. BlackBerry has dug itself into a hole and it's going to take more than the Z10 to dig it out. They need something that will make people take notice of the brand. The Z10 is a good phone with a great OS, but to the average consumer could care less about it.

I have seen very limited exposure and marketing for this but I see an advertisement for the Iphone 5 or even windows phones have quite frequent advertisements. I do like my Z10 pretty well but honestly its a crapshoot. Honestly it doesn't matter what phone... (S4,Nokia 920, Iphone, Z10 )you choose.... They are all great phones. With all the phones being so similar it really just comes down to marketing.

Posted via CB10
    The marketing could always be better. Yes. But you guys are quick to forget that BlackBerry just doesn't have that kind of capital for mass marketing exposure.

You easily compare them to Apple and Microsoft. Are you kidding me? Do you know how much in billions of dollars these guys have to spare? It's not even a fair comparison. Sheeesh.

06-28-13 12:01 PM
    My thoughts exactly bro.

What kind of clown gibberish are you talking about? We went out and bought z10s WHEN times were already bad genius. There is no bandwagon going on...just clueless fanboys like you making stupid rants.

"I am actually happy with the predicament BlackBerry is currently in. This will weed out a lot of trolls and skeptics." What skeptics?? The actual facts are in!!! WTF are you talking about. And if you are happy the predicament blackberry is in and are calling other people trolls..you are a joke all in itself
    06-28-13 12:03 PM
    What kind of clown gibberish are you talking about? We went out and bought z10s WHEN times were already bad genius. There is no bandwagon going on...just clueless fanboys like you making stupid rants.

"I am actually happy with the predicament BlackBerry is currently in. This will weed out a lot of trolls and skeptics." What skeptics?? The actual facts are in!!! WTF are you talking about. And if you are happy the predicament blackberry is in and are calling other people trolls..you are a joke all in itself
    It's obvious you dint understand a thing..

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 12:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    His post doesn't even warrant a response to be honest.

06-28-13 12:07 PM
    It's not like some of you guys were ever loyal to begin with. Bandwagoners will always move to the next greatest thing right? I say good riddance. Maybe with most of you gone, the forum will be more productive on a daily basis.

This bad news will not stop me from buying my white Z10!!!
    06-28-13 12:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yea didn't understand a thing...but in your post you failed to state anything to explain it...why? Because you're a clueless fanboy and there is nothing to explain. The facts are out dummy!!!
    06-28-13 12:10 PM
    His post doesn't even warrant a response to be honest.

Translation: Wow.. shoot he makes sense..so I have nothing of logic to say so let my stupid a$$ make an excuse not to answer. Um ummm .Yea you don't deserve a response even though I started this stupid thread
    06-28-13 12:11 PM
    Well if they don't have the capital to compete with apple or Microsoft in advertising then they will get destroyed. I bought a z10 because I once was a blackberry fan and I tend to root for the under dog. I bought a Sega dreamcast day one and we all know how that turned out. I was bitterly fanboyish for that console till the end. It died a fast death after the hype train for the ps2 started up. At the time the dreamcast was the better console with a much better library. It lost only because Sony had the money to outmarket them. I can only hope that blackberry can survive and carve a niche our for themselves.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 12:34 PM
    Ride or Die. It will get better before it gets worse.
    06-28-13 12:37 PM

So you want the forum to become a few holdouts that want to sit in on a circle jerk? Party on dude.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using CB Forums mobile app
    06-28-13 12:42 PM
    This is ridiculous. People should stay loyal to a large corporation that isn't meeting their needs through bad times? For what? Do you not understand you're just a receipt to them? If you were going through "bad times", and couldn't afford a BB, you'd think they'd just give you one after some sob story?
    06-28-13 12:44 PM
38 12