Today was a fun day in IT department. One of our test users on Z10 came to me with a pretty serious issue: "the display seems to be broken and totally unresponsive. Sometimes it will not react and even doesnt switch off." He told me that He had this issue once and since then nearly every day for a few hours (or sometimes just a few minutes). He was totally angry and wanted to get another phone because "testing seems not to be good, i need a stable device".
    After some playing without any issue we decided to do EXACTLY what he did before. He placed it on the leather case on the table and it switched the display off and became unresponsive...
    The magnet i the case did what it meant to ^^

He apologized about 100 times and we all laughed till crying...
    I think we got a new running gag. "Have you picked it up" is the new "have you tried turning it off and on again" for us.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 03:24 PM
    That made me laugh. Thanks!

Posted via Z10 and CB10 on Rogers
    07-23-13 03:25 PM
    ROTFL

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 04:25 PM
    Today was a fun day in IT department. One of our test users on Z10 came to me with a pretty serious issue: "the display seems to be broken and totally unresponsive. Sometimes it will not react and even doesnt switch off." He told me that He had this issue once and since then nearly every day for a few hours (or sometimes just a few minutes). He was totally angry and wanted to get another phone because "testing seems not to be good, i need a stable device".
    After some playing without any issue we decided to do EXACTLY what he did before. He placed it on the leather case on the table and it switched the display off and became unresponsive...
    The magnet i the case did what it meant to ^^

He apologized about 100 times and we all laughed till crying...
    I think we got a new running gag. "Have you picked it up" is the new "have you tried turning it off and on again" for us.

Posted via CB10
    HAHAHA just last week I was getting up from my desk to go home for the day. When not charging I leave my Z on the case so it shuts off and then turns back on when I pick it up. Well being that I was leaving I grab phone and case and instinctively swipe up so I can text my wife that I am on my way home. Swipe once, nothing, thinking I missed bottom of the screen swipe again.... then for half a second I'm thinking this is curious did the phone shut down.... then I look in my hand happily call myself an ***** and move the case out from under the phone. Good times.
    07-23-13 04:36 PM
    Thanks for the guffaw bud!
    :>)
    07-23-13 04:54 PM