Hi guys

I've got be of a issue/question. I work in London and when I get to office every morning I get a nofitification in my hub with the same message as this thread. Even when I walk around I keep getting the same message. Any one no why I'm getting this and secondly do any of the smart people on this forum know how I can turn it of? I'm sure it will be an easy fix but just can't figure it out.

Thanks loads

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails To fully access the Internet please connect to another network-img_00000222.jpg  
    05-04-13 06:02 PM
    Hi guys

I've got be of a issue/question. I work in London and when I get to office every morning I get a nofitification in my hub with the same message as this thread. Even when I walk around I keep getting the same message. Any one no why I'm getting this and secondly do any of the smart people on this forum know how I can turn it of? I'm sure it will be an easy fix but just can't figure it out.

Thanks loads

Posted via CB10
    As far as I'm aware, this occurs when your phone automatically attempts to connect to hot spots of which there are plenty around London, if you don't need your wifi when out and about I suggest simply turning it off when you're at the office then turning it back on when you're at home. But since it happens particularly at the office, does your workplace provide wifi? If so they probably require a log in in order to fully access it, the it department if applicable should be able to help you out
    Hope this helps

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 06:20 PM