Almost 3 weeks with my BBZ10, I got attached and used to it quickly. Impressed by the new system, cam, browser, full touch screen experience, hub, bbm, and the keyboard.

I don't have a problem waiting for the popular apps to release like Whatsapp, Instagram, Skype ...etc

However, here are things making it frustrating as **** with the stupid errors:

1- the map is useless it takes decades to download and it's slow
    2- suddenly the sound of notifications disappears which makes me restart it
    3- selecting texts is cool but not accurate, and sometimes it gets hard to copy or cut and paste
    4- The major problem the apps they are supper sloooww to get the data and refresh the contents
    5- the battery is a headache
    6- I do need to restart it at least 3-4 times everyday

Is there a new software coming soon?, BTW my version is STL100-1

Frankly, I was thinking to shift to an iPhone for a while till these errors resolved
    02-27-13 12:19 PM
    This isn't a Z10 problem. Most of these are all issues with your provider. I don't have any speed problems with my Z10. I have never restarted it since I got it three weeks ago. I get a full day with my battery. My sound notifications are working.
    Mashail J. likes this.
    02-27-13 12:23 PM
    Almost 3 weeks with my BBZ10, I got attached and used to it quickly. Impressed by the new system, cam, browser, full touch screen experience, hub, bbm, and the keyboard.

I don't have a problem waiting for the popular apps to release like Whatsapp, Instagram, Skype ...etc

3- selecting texts is cool but not accurate, and sometimes it gets hard to copy or cut and paste
    4- The major problem the apps they are supper sloooww to get the data and refresh the contents

Frankly, I was thinking to shift to an iPhone for a while till these errors resolved
    There is a software update coming as most of these are known issues.
    Don't worry it's nowt to do with your carrier.
    3 to 4 restarts a day is overkill, instead of restarting, try turning on flight mode and then turn it off, does the job for most problems, without a restart.
    Do you have many sideloaded apps? That destabilises things as well.
    Mashail J. likes this.
    02-27-13 12:27 PM

Sounds like you have some issues. The only one I can relate to is the cut and paste, it's not easy. I have no issues with speed or waiting for anything to refresh, battery lasts a good day. I think I've restarted my phone 2 times in the past 3 weeks.

Posted from my Z10.
    Mashail J. likes this.
    02-27-13 12:27 PM
    Here's some answers:

1 - that could be due to your network coverage or your WiFi speed.
    2 - If you mean it goes of once, then that's normal. If you mean it stops working after a while, then that's not normal.
    3 - Selective or Predictive and the swipes needed in order to use it can be awkward depending on finger size.
    4 - If it needs an internet connection for most features, refer to answer 1. If it's by any app, could be due to how many features are turned on and how many apps are open.
    5 - Gotta agree. We're hoping they bring a resolution in an update... and I said hope.
    6 - Weird, I've heard people say this before about the Z10.

STL 1001? Shouldn't it be like "V1.00(Random Numbers Here)"
    Mashail J. likes this.
    02-27-13 12:28 PM
    #2 is a known issue that sometimes is tied to bluetooth usage

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl

#5 how long are you getting from 1 charge
    #6 what is causing you to restart the phone other than #2
    Mashail J. likes this.
    02-27-13 12:28 PM
    Isn't slow for me at all. Yeah, it's no google maps by any means, but it does enough and will only improve.

Never happens to me either. Make sure you don't change your profiles by mistake.. I did that quite a bit.
    Or you could be having the bluetooth usage bug.

Are you kidding? I'm sorry but selecting text / keyboard in general is SUPER ACCURATE.
    I can tap exactly where I want between a word and erase a single letter if it's wrong.
    Having an iTouch / iPhone, Lumia 920, S3... they don't even compare.

No they really arent. These issues are beginning to sound more like your wifi / data connection vs. the actual phone...
    The only thing I can vouch for here is Gmail taking a while to sync. Even that just got ironed out in the most recent update.

12-14 hours on 4G isn't a headache. It's a privilege. My samdung / ipoop lasting 6hrs+ would be miraculous.
    The only thing that beats this phone for me is the Lumia 920, having a solid 20-24 hours of use / up to 1 week of standby.

I've had this phone for a month, and i've only battery pulled once....
    To put the sim card in

Yeah. Theres new software all the time. Read the forums for the latest info or check out the updates section of CrackBerry.
    BBRY can definitely to a better job with these, though.
    Like making the damn updates available to all devices at the same time regardless of carrier .
    Mashail J. likes this.
    02-27-13 12:39 PM
    This isn't a Z10 problem. Most of these are all issues with your provider. I don't have any speed problems with my Z10. I have never restarted it since I got it three weeks ago. I get a full day with my battery. My sound notifications are working.
    I should be jealous!!

There is a software update coming as most of these are known issues.
    Don't worry it's nowt to do with your carrier.
    3 to 4 restarts a day is overkill, instead of restarting, try turning on flight mode and then turn it off, does the job for most problems, without a restart.
    Do you have many sideloaded apps? That destabilises things as well.
    I'll try using the flight mode next time.
    Hmm I have no idea about sideloaded apps

Sounds like you have some issues. The only one I can relate to is the cut and paste, it's not easy. I have no issues with speed or waiting for anything to refresh, battery lasts a good day. I think I've restarted my phone 2 times in the past 3 weeks.

Posted from my Z10.
    at least someone finds cutting and pasting difficult

Here's some answers:

1 - that could be due to your network coverage or your WiFi speed.
    2 - If you mean it goes of once, then that's normal. If you mean it stops working after a while, then that's not normal.
    3 - Selective or Predictive and the swipes needed in order to use it can be awkward depending on finger size.
    4 - If it needs an internet connection for most features, refer to answer 1. If it's by any app, could be due to how many features are turned on and how many apps are open.
    5 - Gotta agree. We're hoping they bring a resolution in an update... and I said hope.
    6 - Weird, I've heard people say this before about the Z10.

STL 1001? Shouldn't it be like "V1.00(Random Numbers Here)"
    1- I installed Wisepilot and it works perfectly great, it's even better than Google maps and I faced no problem with it as the native one
    2- first it works very well and then after a few hours i find all sounds of notifications gone that why I have to restart it
    3- I had an iphone and i didn't get stuck in this
    4- hmm not sure, every time I close the active frames

STL 1001 is V1.00 I guess so

Isn't slow for me at all. Yeah, it's no google maps by any means, but it does enough and will only improve.
    Lucky you

Never happens to me either. Make sure you don't change your profiles by mistake.. I did that quite a bit.
    Or you could be having the bluetooth usage bug.
    I'm a 100% sure the profile is normal. the sound stops when I put it on silent or phone only and then change it to normal but I don't get the sound back.
    Are you kidding? I'm sorry but selecting text / keyboard in general is SUPER ACCURATE.
    I can tap exactly where I want between a word and erase a single letter if it's wrong.
    Having an iTouch / iPhone, Lumia 920, S3... they don't even compare.
    there must be something is going on wrong with my keyboard selection since the majority of you are fine

No they really arent. These issues are beginning to sound more like your wifi / data connection vs. the actual phone...
    The only thing I can vouch for here is Gmail taking a while to sync. Even that just got ironed out in the most recent update.
    I should check with my carrier.

12-14 hours on 4G isn't a headache. It's a privilege. My samdung / ipoop lasting 6hrs+ would be miraculous.
    The only thing that beats this phone for me is the Lumia 920, having a solid 20-24 hours of use / up to 1 week of standby.
    NO WAY

I've had this phone for a month, and i've only battery pulled once....
    To put the sim card in
    I think I need to be more patient with my BB

Yeah. Theres new software all the time. Read the forums for the latest info or check out the updates section of CrackBerry.
    BBRY can definitely to a better job with these, though.
    Like making the damn updates available to all devices at the same time regardless of carrier .
    Hopefully the new software fixes all these issues I'm having
    02-27-13 02:01 PM
    Battery is beyond a headache for me. I can get about 15 or 16 hours out of it on standby, but since I use it a lot, I can only get a maximum of 8 hours. Thankfully the battery bundle is cheap and now I never have to worry about running out of battery

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 12:00 PM
    Hmm, have the STL 100-1 as well and find selecting text quite cumbersome. Maybe it's not so pronounced on other models. The STL 100-1 does have different hardware than the rest (with LTE) of the models.
    02-28-13 12:24 PM