This is the next problem which arises after OTA 10.3.1 update. The cover art of Spotify refused to be loaded so I thought I will reinstall Spotify. Well that didn't help a bit because the screen stays black and Spotify doesn't load at all. Any one has the same issue? Why does BB even put this official update out if it's completely full of bugs and issues?
    02-24-15 09:12 AM
    Hi!,

I've the same issue. I thought it was a problem of free space of my SD card but it seems it's because of the new OS :/
    If someone have a suggestion to fix this problem ?
    02-24-15 10:11 AM
    I did the same OTA update as you, and Spotify continues to work just fine for me, so you can't really pin your issue on BlackBerry having a "buggy update". As your situation highlights, there are conditions that exist that prove troublesome when updating. If you have any thoughts as to what those conditions might be, please share so that it may assist others. ie, was your phone up to date OS and App wise? Were you running as official OS release, how was Spotify loaded, etc...
    02-24-15 11:21 AM
    I have installed the Android version. There is also a BB Store version which i forgot. Probably is that the source of my problem.
    02-24-15 05:18 PM