Three weeks later I find the link to text message a missed call... When you hold a number it should be a direct link from the black bar that pops up on the right, yes/no??... But for some reason they hid it inside the call details. Does anyone know a reason for this? Will more options be available within that call details page later on Im thinking? Cause its a useless page except for the call history which should be called History, not details... mixes me up with contact details. It would make sense if the "add to speed dial" and "add to contacts" links were in there as well.

I've found quite a few options are hidden behind pages of links that used to be front and center with the old Blackberry button. Im a techie guy as well and can figure this stuff out eventually, but the people in my office don't have the patience. So they ask me! And I hate when someone cant figure out something as simple as a phone.

Im not meaning for this to be a rant, more so an informative thread for others who may search this, because if I couldn't find it Im sure there are many more like me
    oakvillerelopro likes this.
    03-15-13 05:03 PM
    Yes, it's been mentioned in a couple other threads, but that's it. I bet most people don't know it's there.

There is a small inconsistency sometimes between options in overflow menu, lower action bar, side action bar, etc...
    I'm sure they'll hammer out some of this stuff over next few months.
    Bdot-1 likes this.
    03-15-13 05:48 PM