It worked on mine so I'm not sure if it will work for everybody.

1. Disable the Data Services in mobile network and the Wi-Fi on your phone.
    2. Shut down your phone then turn it on.

Yes, you can't go to the internet while everything is off but the problem is temporary fixed. I would suggest to try another device if you really want to connect to the internet. We just need to wait for Blackberry support team to fix the issue.

Reminder: Don't lose your faith in the company, it's just some low life apple/android drone who has nothing better to do to try and alienate Blackberry users to another cellphone device. We here to stay! #teamblackberry #blackberrymasterrace

EDIT: see KDB84 post down below for a temporary fix of the problem. You can now use the internet.
    Last edited by jusaread; 12-03-13 at 02:38 PM.
    Icarus3000 likes this.
    12-03-13 11:52 AM
    What virus? There goes the claim "bb can't be infected" If it is.
    Fidel Mercado likes this.
    12-03-13 11:54 AM
    What virus? What's going on? What don't I know?

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 12:03 PM
    Huh??? Member for 2 weeks with 3 posts. J/s

AT&T Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1791
    12-03-13 12:05 PM
    "Virus" or "bug", only time will tell which it is I guess.

It's obvious OP is referring to the problems with all sensors on BB10 devices suddenly shutting down on December 2, 2013.
    12-03-13 12:10 PM
    Huh??? Member for 2 weeks with 3 posts. J/s

Jeez really?

OK, I'm gonna post a bazillion post then maybe, I don't know, I will look more credible from now on...
    12-03-13 12:12 PM
    OP are you referring to the sensor problem? I never heard of a virus attack

Posted via CB10
    curvezzz likes this.
    12-03-13 12:15 PM
    "Virus" or "bug", only time will tell which it is I guess.

It's obvious OP is referring to the problems with all sensors on BB10 devices suddenly shutting down on December 2, 2013.
    I said virus because the issue seems to have started at the same time for everybody. I don't know why but why would a bug would start at particular date?
    12-03-13 12:15 PM
    OP are you referring to the sensor problem? I never heard of a virus attack

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I'm talking about the sensor issue. Sorry for the confusion, I should have said about the sensor issue.
    12-03-13 12:17 PM
    I said virus because the issue seems to have started at the same time for everybody. I don't know why but why would a bug would start at particular date?
    so in other word, you are saying that you don't really know the definition of virus, which is ok not everyone know what it is, but this is a bug, not a virus.

was the Y2K a virus ? or a bug ? ;p
    Virus? Lol

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    PJD642, sklotz2000, jpvj and 1 others like this.
    Oh I don't know maybe something called a logic bomb...

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    12-03-13 12:18 PM
    so in other word, you are saying that you don't really know the definition of virus, which is ok not everyone know what it is, but this is a bug, not a virus.

was the Y2K a virus ? or a bug ? ;p
    OK, noted.
    12-03-13 12:19 PM
    If this bug was intentionally planted in the code by a disgruntled employee, would that be considered a virus?
    12-03-13 12:23 PM
    Jeez really?

OK, I'm gonna post a bazillion post then maybe, I don't know, I will look more credible from now on...
    Sorry your choice of words lowered your credibility imo. Seems the confusion was cleared up and you were in fact referring to the sensor issue/bug.

paulomurteira likes this.
    12-03-13 12:25 PM
    The OP,
    admin or moderator should correct the message header

Via my Z10 beta 10.4.1.1338
    12-03-13 12:27 PM
    It worked on mine so I'm not sure if it will work for everybody.

1. Disable the Data Services in mobile network and the Wi-Fi on your phone.
    2. Shut down your phone then turn it on.

Yes, you can't go to the internet while everything is off but the problem is temporary fixed. I would suggest to try another device if you really want to connect to the internet. We just need to wait for Blackberry support team to fix the issue.

Reminder: Don't lose your faith in the company, it's just some low life apple/android drone who has nothing better to do to try and alienate Blackberry users to another cellphone device. We here to stay! #teamblackberry #blackberrymasterrace
    Thanks! I will have to try it.

Welcome to the forums, ignore everybody's criticism. It makes them feel big.
    KoreyTM likes this.
    12-03-13 12:38 PM
    Creative writing at its worst, the new shock and awe.
    12-03-13 12:40 PM
    It is possible it could be virus, hopefully it's not but anything is possible, shouldn't take it out on OP IMO.

PS. I don't have any issues on the 10.2.1.1055 leak. Maybe this will push BlackBerry to release an update sooner!

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 12:40 PM
    I am on Rogers. 429 and do not have any sensors issues. I also ran the sensor tests via the BBVE app and all tests passed; I guess I am immune lol.

Posted via my Z10
    12-03-13 12:44 PM
    Can a mod please fix the header?
    curvezzz and AcADIeN like this.
    12-03-13 12:46 PM
    It is possible it could be virus, hopefully it's not but anything is possible, shouldn't take it out on OP IMO.

PS. I don't have any issues on the 10.2.1.1055 leak. Maybe this will push BlackBerry to release an update sooner!

Posted via CB10
    No issues on 1055 either. And damn it OP! You scared me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    12-03-13 12:46 PM
    Seems to be narrowed down to Location Services at this point. Shut down LS, reboot phone, make sure LS is still off before opening any apps, you should be good to go for awhile, until they find a fix (can't use Location services, but at least you can still communicate, use browser, etc...)

My trigger was the camera app - which had Geotagging on.

I'm assuming this came to light yesterday for a bunch of people due to the BBWorld December Giveaway - BBWorld locating you to find out which free app you got (different in different parts of the world) which led to the issue. Assuming it's a bug on the server side.

Anyways, here's hoping it gets cleared up soon enough! And here's hoping that's all it is.
    jusaread likes this.
    12-03-13 01:56 PM
    Seems to be narrowed down to Location Services at this point. Shut down LS, reboot phone, make sure LS is still off before opening any apps, you should be good to go for awhile, until they find a fix (can't use Location services, but at least you can still communicate, use browser, etc...)

My trigger was the camera app - which had Geotagging on.

I'm assuming this came to light yesterday for a bunch of people due to the BBWorld December Giveaway - BBWorld locating you to find out which free app you got (different in different parts of the world) which led to the issue. Assuming it's a bug on the server side.

Anyways, here's hoping it gets cleared up soon enough! And here's hoping that's all it is.
    My locations services is off and I still have this bug

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 02:59 PM
    Can a mod edit the "virus " word off this threat? It's so misleading

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 03:10 PM