I have a major security issue on my blackberry. I had received an email with an attached photo and forwarded it to a coworker from a second email that I have saved on my Blackberry. It attached a PERSONAL client document from my computer desktop instead of the photo that should have been attached. When sending the email it appears that the correct photo is being sent but when you look in the sent afterwards, it is something completely different. Thank God that I sent it to my coworker instead of someone else. This is a very serious privacy issue. Please advise on the problem and a solution. I turned off Blackberry Link on my phone and forwarded the email again with the same issue. This is not an email virus. If I send it from my computer, the problem does not occur. Only from my blackberry Z10.
    11-08-13 08:51 AM
    Hi and welcome to CrackBErry!
    The only thing I can think of is when you forwarded the picture to the coworker from "another email" that first email had a document already attached.

Is this possible??
    11-08-13 09:15 AM
    No, that's not it. There are two emails set up on the blackberry. A work email and home email. I received an email on my home email and forwarded it. It asked me which email I wanted to forward it with and I chose my work email and everything looked fine. I chose the recipient and sent... but when I went into the sent folder, the attachment was different than the one that it said it was sending. If I forward it using my home email, it works fine. It's not possible that there was a document already attached as this file was on my computer desktop, it was not saved to my blackberry at all, and there would be no reason that I would send this specific file to that coworker. I hope that you can help me out on this. I've tried sending it multiple times now and the same thing happens with the same PRIVATE file. I should also mention that the person that I received the email from on my personal email has no connection whatsoever with the client who's file was sent.
    Last edited by Adeley23; 11-08-13 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Addition
    11-08-13 09:54 AM