Ok guys I came from Samsungs flagship phone the S3 which imho was the best phone I ever used. Had it almost since launch and finally took the plunge back into the world of Blackberry. Had a curve, torch and 2x Bold 9900s and loved them all but always switched back to an iPhone, Galaxy s2 and S3.

Now in finally got a contract phone for 24months and settled on a black Z10.....

Loving it so far, only had it a week. The lack of apps is bugging me but its improving every day, i mainly use Fbook and Twitter and both apps are twrrible compared to their Android siblings but again they are improving. The keyboard is just the best thing ever and so far i have nevwr had a force reboot, crash or my phone blow up lol.

Plenty of room for improvement but im positive it will be up and running in the bery near future.

I had a lot of apps on my old BBs that hopefully will be getting updated for z10...i.e RBS digital banking and Skysports.

Just my thoughts...

Posted via CB10
    eddy_berry and JMDBERRY like this.
    04-02-13 04:34 PM
    I had a tweet from NatWest confirming they are working on a BB10 application. Hurry up, I say.
    04-02-13 04:47 PM
    Also may need to buy a bigger battery lol. Not hating just saying

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 04:48 PM
    I came from the gs3 also and it was a nice phone, can't really say too much bad about it other than it wasn't a BB, lol.

I'm impressed with the BB keyboard, for sure, but the swiftkey on the gs3 was pretty sweet! I loved the ability to swype as well as type & having both work beautifully. I was never big on apps so the lack of apps in BB World really doesn't bother me at all. If I were to list the two biggest features of the z10 I prefer most over the gs3 I'd have to go with the size (perfect for my hands) & the OS (which hasn't been too buggy at all for me). Love the way I navigate through the BB10 OS, very refreshing AND, keeping in mind it's their initial OS I'm certain it will only get better!

I'm in total agreement with CEO Heins in that BB's new paradigm (flow) is much nicer, faster & easier to use than the open & close paradigm of older (albeit more stable) OS's.
    04-02-13 05:03 PM