Hi Everybody,

first of all, I love my z10, even if sometimes i find him very delicate, especially in the back part. If you push a little it will shut down, but maybe is a problem of my device?!
    Ok, my question, I am not a BB expert, but I have expert enough to note the difference in data usage since using BIS in past OS5 and no BIS in bb10. On one side it is probably better no BIS (no cos charges, browser very fast), but the data plan is really going down a lot even if I do not make so many "strange things", moreover battery life is shorter (hotmail is on exchange, but in Italy not all the providers are), plus mail delivery and receipt exception made for hotmail (for example) is never so assured.
    So I was thinking, do you think that BBM with a more powerful integration into the HUB, could be seen as a new BIS service? I mean, if BBM, together with BB protect could be a storage for all my credentials (for example in BBworld there are the credentials of the credit card), BBM could access all mail servers dowloading and uploading, maintaining synchronization and all the feature (push and delivery assurance), plus a data lower consumption, do not you think so? But even more, could it be possible?
    Then, it would be also possible to get apps (social apps) credentials in it and have a better push service from Linkedin for example. Am I just crazy or could it be?
    At the end, BB could give this as a feature, not a professioanl feature (bes already there), not a consuimer one (BBM is multiplatform or will be and must be kept free of charge), but prosumer (I do not have a BES, but I want to rely on BB potential, so via bbworld I subscribe for example 12 euros a year directly to blackberry).

So, first of all, would it be technically possible?
    And do you think Blackberry should try such a way?

Many thanks to all of you, bye...
    10-09-13 09:55 AM
    The push reboot part sounds like your battery compartment is a little loose. Adjust it a little.
    jago1978 likes this.
    10-09-13 10:00 AM