I have blackberry Z10.
    My friends child entered wrong password so many times and my phone got viped. Now when I am trying to access my phone it is asking to enter blackberry username and password. I have forgotten password and security question so i deleted my old account and created new account with same email id. Then I tried to login but my phone is showing an error that anti theft feature is on so login with user id used during setup. Now i have created a new blackberry account with that email and unable to login with this.
    10-12-15 05:26 PM
    You just might be screwed! Slow down, leave it alone for a while. Get this situation off of your mind. Relax. Maybe it will come back to you.

If you have another phone to use, activate it.

Good luck!

 Z10 STL 100-3 with vitamin 10.3.2.2639 on AT&T
    Y. Z. and baarn like this.
    10-12-15 05:35 PM
    I'm sorry to say that if you can't remember your original BlackBerry ID your phone is useless. As the above poster said if you have another phone use it until you can remember your BlackBerry ID. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 05:06 PM
    I have blackberry Z10.
    My friends child entered wrong password so many times and my phone got viped. Now when I am trying to access my phone it is asking to enter blackberry username and password. I have forgotten password and security question so i deleted my old account and created new account with same email id. Then I tried to login but my phone is showing an error that anti theft feature is on so login with user id used during setup. Now i have created a new blackberry account with that email and unable to login with this.
    How did you delete your old account without knowing your BBID and password in order to login and delete it?

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    Y. Z. likes this.
    10-13-15 05:08 PM
    How did you delete your old account without knowing your BBID and password in order to login and delete it?

They said it got wiped by inputting the password wrong too many times.

I'm pretty sure you can request a password reset for your old account.

 Posted via CB10 - Passport - 10.3.2.2639 
    10-13-15 05:50 PM
    They said it got wiped by inputting the password wrong too many times.

I'm pretty sure you can request a password reset for your old account.

 Posted via CB10 - Passport - 10.3.2.2639 
    You're confusing a "device password" with a "BlackBerry ID and associated password".

A device password will get erased after initiating a security wipe.

A BBID cannot be modified in any way unless you log into your BBID online. You can change your BBID password if you know the answer to your security question.

Y. Z. likes this.
    10-13-15 06:02 PM
    If your phone is running 10.3.2xxx OS, and your phone got wiped, protect will require you to enter the original BBerry ID to use the phone. If you cannot recall the ID and/or deleted it, you cannot use the phone. Is that what happened? If so, only BBerry can unlock your phone, but that's a process.
    10-15-15 11:27 AM
    If it's locked because of security, someone locked the device with BlackBerry Protect. Because if you enter the wrong password for too many times, the device is just going to wipe it's self.

A security lock doesn't automatically kicks in.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, because that was the way it was on BBOS, and I never tested it on a bb10 device.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 02:29 AM

A security lock doesn't automatically kicks in.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, because that was the way it was on BBOS, and I never tested it on a bb10 device.

Posted via CB10
    Anti-theft is part of BlackBerry Protect in BB10 OS 10.3.2. After a security wipe, or the use of an autoloader, you must enter your BBID when the phone starts for the first time, before you can set it up.

10-17-15 08:47 AM
    Anti-theft is part of BlackBerry Protect in BB10 OS 10.3.2. After a security wipe, or the use of an autoloader, you must enter your BBID when the phone starts for the first time, before you can set it up.

Thanks for the info. But you can make a new BBID I hope?? Because if not, what are the steps to factory reset a bb10 if you want to sell the device? Do you absolutely need to disable protect before wiping then?

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 05:56 PM
    Thanks for the info. But you can make a new BBID I hope?? Because if not, what are the steps to factory reset a bb10 if you want to sell the device? Do you absolutely need to disable protect before wiping then?

Posted via CB10
    If you are selling your device, you can disable BlackBerry Protect on your device prior to wiping.

You can also login to BlackBerry Protect on your computer and remove a specific device from your list.

assk likes this.
    10-17-15 06:11 PM