Hi all,

Been Googling and searching Crackberry for this now for some time, but haven't found anything similar...

Model: Z10 STL100-2
    Software Release: 10.3.2.2836

Issue:

When I set the font size in "Settings" / "Display" to a larger size, such as 16-point, the lock screen text also increases in size. However, at some point soon after this, the lock screen text will "revert" back to the standard? smaller-size text. The font size in all other screens and it's setting remains correct; just the lock screen text is affected.

Despite trying numerous things, I cannot "make it" revert, for example when I close a particular app, or carry out a particular sequence of functions, and so to me at present it appears to be random. At times it will last for a number of days, sometimes not even an hour. It does not coincide with any reboots, appointments, plugging in to charge / removing from charge etc.

It's been persistent for a number of weeks now, and I have tried the usual reboot and other basic remedies with no difference.

Anyone got any ideas before I try performing a total wipe and re-load of the OS, as this would be a last resort for me?

Here's a side-by-side comparison, for an example;

Font size resets to default on lock screen?-img_20160617_133924.pngFont size resets to default on lock screen?-img_20160617_133854.png

Larger size on the right when font set accordingly, which then reverts to the smaller size font as shown on the left , and with no change being made to the font size properties.

(Images obscured in white as necessary).

Regards

James
    06-17-16 08:00 AM