Anxiously waiting for an app to install and manage fonts on Z10. I need to install an Canadian aboriginal syllabics font. Any insight?
    06-03-13 11:41 AM
    Anxiously waiting for an app to install and manage fonts on Z10. I need to install an Canadian aboriginal syllabics font. Any insight?
    Welcome to the CB forums,

Have you by chance searched the BB App world with the Tag "Fonts"? There are a lot of options that come up, maybe what your looking for is in there. At that same gesture have you known an app to do this in the past? Why not get in contact with that developer and ask if they're going to build a BB10 app.

And of course, don't forget to check out forums.mobilenations.com for all the great #TM13 talk about to happen over the next few months. TM13 is Talk Mobile 2013 and you can follow them on Twitter @talkmobile
    06-03-13 12:19 PM
    There are no font changing apps for BB10 I have discovered when searching the appworld recently.
    06-03-13 12:25 PM
    There are no font changing apps for BB10 I have discovered when searching the appworld recently.
    The problem at the moment is that ONLY Slate PRO is available within all BB apps.

To solve this problem we've created the app "Fonts" (appropriately names ) which actually takes all the hidden characters in Slate PRO and uses them to create really groovy "new" fonts.

For example you can WѓΐɫЄ cɵɵŁ ʍЄʂʂǺgЄʂ ŁΐkЄ ɫђΐʂ� and ⓕⓔⓐⓣⓤⓡⓔⓢ such as writing in circles

That's the best we can do at the moment...

You can check it out here:
    BlackBerry World - Fonts
    06-12-13 06:36 AM