I noticed some users reported having problems playing flash video after upgrading to OS 10.2 like me.

When I stream a flash video it loads fine for the first 3 minutes or so, (the gray preloaded length is never more than 30% still) however, after that the gray line under the video player that tells you how much data is loaded locally suddenly becomes full and the video would either flash a black background a few times and freeze or engage in infinite loading.

I tired 3 different os;1055, 19xx and one in between but all
    Had the same problem. Changing between desktop mode didn't help as well.

The worst part is there is no flash player on BlackBerry World because the stock broswer have a "fully functional" flash player. I tired EVERY SINGLE flash browser on snap but the only one working is photon, which requires you to buy a pass to remove the ad banner that covers up 20% of the screen, which of course can't be bought through a blackberry.

I watch a lot of flash videos, it's one of the major reason I chose a z10 a week ago due to its flash support. Looks like I'm not of options, any help?
    01-14-14 07:19 PM
    Looks like I'm not of options, any help?
    Asking "help" is an option...

Anyway, I've been on similar situation... and I believe that there is no way we can upgrade our browser's flash player version manually... either BlackBerry release a version with an updated flash player version (leak or official) or a third party developer release a browser with the latest flash player version...

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 08:08 PM