For impatient folks: In my case SIC multiwipe and fresh OS reload without restore corrected battery reading issue. I don't know if restore can cause problem, but I didn't restore just to be sure.
    I'm using multiwiped device for a month and there is no sign of false battery readings. I don't have anymore to completely discharge my phone and charge it to maximum to keep at least bearable level of inaccuracy. Now I can plug it whenever I need to charge it, I can charge it from few minutes to few hours and readings are correct. Finally I know that 25% of battery is correct amount of juice and I know what to expect and how to use my phone to preserve power.

For more than a year I had problem with false battery readings on my Z10. Phone would go off at 75%, or in other cases would go from 100% to 0% for a 8 hours, and then it would last at 0% for another 4 hrs. Battery consumption was always OK - I was able to use phone from 10 - 16 hrs from Monday to Friday (10hrs when it was busy day and 16hrs on lazy days), and sometime during weekend phone could be used on a single charge. So, problem was related to readings and not to consumption or battery. I was browsing forums for a solution but all of suggested workarounds didn't fix this issue permanently. Readings was OK for a day or two, but eventually readings would go nuts pretty soon.
    I've contacted Mr Michael Clewley via Twitter two times regarding this problem and he retweeted both times that this problem was fixed in latest 10.2.1 build (think it was some early 10.2.1.2xxx build in that time) but for me it didn't work. Well, problem was that security wipe, or wipe during autoloader install wasn't deep enough to clear problem.
    clie610 likes this.
    02-06-15 07:06 AM
    i do a sec wipe every time i install a new leak , i don't restore but it will not calibrate with my battery (i have 1900 mah )
    i don't think it's too bad to have an extra 1/2 hr extra battery when it shows 0%.
    02-06-15 08:24 AM
    I also got the same problem. It happens to me ones in a month so that time I remove the battery and keep it after 2 hours and than it works. It's very problematic at first but now it feels normal. Interested to use another BlackBerry device but I don't feel anything as good as z10. Hope they release an upgraded version of this soon.....

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    02-06-15 12:08 PM
    Reloading os did not rectify the problem..

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 02:53 AM
    Don't security wipe the Blackberry Z10
    1.) run battery until it shuts down.
    2.) take out battery
    3.) leave battery out for about an hour.
    4.) fit battery
    5.) hold power button on phone for couple of minutes.(3-4 minutes)
    6.) plug Into power outlet and let phone switch on.
    parthc likes this.
    02-07-15 03:08 AM
    Don't security wipe the Blackberry Z10
    1.) run battery until it shuts down.
    2.) take out battery
    3.) leave battery out for about an hour.
    4.) fit battery
    5.) hold power button on phone for couple of minutes.(3-4 minutes)
    6.) plug Into power outlet and let phone switch on.
    This is the best way instead of all....and works everytime..

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 03:13 AM
    For me SIC multiwipe did the job. I dont need to use this procedure anymore. As I sad, I can partially recharge battery without screwing battery meter.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 05:27 AM