This. Is. PREPOSTEROUS.
    Love, I've got a Z10, an iPhone 4S, an SGIII, an iPad, a work 9930, a 9900, a 9810, and several earlier models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    04-30-13 02:52 PM
    Aaaaaawww I can't unrescue Finn-Finn!!!!!!

This was the day I met him, when I picked him.
    And yes, I do have a neck and no, I'm not choking him.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/01/e9u5aqa3.jpg

Cute little sable you got there. My current ferret(Nicky) is a female black eyed white(black eyed albino).
    04-30-13 02:57 PM
    Never been bitten but I find that the InvisiShield works quite well to protect my screen. No war wounds yet on my device, as much as I love the naked feel, I got a poetic case from the CB store.

Posted via CB10 & loving it!
    Wait....is that different than the ghost armour?

I generally get that black one with the German eagle in front....I can't remember the name.
    04-30-13 03:07 PM
    Are they easy to train, have a cocker spaniel here

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 03:13 PM
    Wait....is that different than the ghost armour?

I generally get that black one with the German eagle in front....I can't remember the name.
    GA and IS are made from the same material. I've used both and prefer the GA, it doesn't get that orange peel effect or have a tacky feel. I believe(someone correct me if I'm wrong), Invisible Shield was the first on the market.
    04-30-13 03:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    All of my ferrets have had free roam of my house(they have their own cage and get put in it at night), and are litter box trained like a cat. Very similiar to having a cat except where a cat could care less if your home as long as they have food and water and a clean litter box, my ferrets search for me when I get home and they hear my voice. Another difference is ferrets sleep quite a bit(probably around 15 to 20 hours a day), less in the summer, but way more in the winter.
    04-30-13 03:16 PM
    Aaaaaawww I can't unrescue Finn-Finn!!!!!!

This was the day I met him, when I picked him.
    And yes, I do have a neck and no, I'm not choking him.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/01/e9u5aqa3.jpg

Awwwwww ....look at that face! I mean the ferret's ..... well ....not saying anything is wrong with your face Qbnkelt....I just ..... darn it ....maybe I should just quit while I'm ahead, eh bone crunching mother of dragons?
    04-30-13 03:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    Oh no they are not. Litter trained, yes. Not as easy as cats. Anything else, no. They are not biddable at all.

I've got a golden retriever and a border collie.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 03:20 PM
    Ouch, sorry to see that. Does it affect your landscape typing (emails, BBM, apps) or gaming?
    No, it doesn't affect it at all. I don't game, so all I do is pretty much portrait.
    04-30-13 07:19 PM
    Awwwwww ....look at that face! I mean the ferret's ..... well ....not saying anything is wrong with your face Qbnkelt....I just ..... darn it ....maybe I should just quit while I'm ahead, eh bone crunching mother of dragons?
    I've got to tell you, you put a smile on my face.
    shaleem likes this.
    04-30-13 07:20 PM
    Sell the Z10 and kill the ferret is what I would do.

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    04-30-13 07:45 PM
    That pic of you and Finn makes me want to get a ferret! So darn cute (both of you!)

Then I look again at the pic of your Zed, and uhm not so much wanting the ferret
    04-30-13 08:15 PM
    Just got one today, phone fell at an unusual angle and got a Dent on the front left hand side bezel. Need a full body cover for the phone.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 12:27 AM
    GA and IS are made from the same material. I've used both and prefer the GA, it doesn't get that orange peel effect or have a tacky feel. I believe(someone correct me if I'm wrong), Invisible Shield was the first on the market.
    I have no idea about the history behind Ghost Armor or InvisiShield, and honestly this is my first Zagg product purchase, but I like it. Very clear and I'm not exactly sure what the orange peel effect feels like, but I generally enjoy typing on my screen with it on. Noticeably different from the naked feel, but not a deal-breaker for me. Mostly, I enjoy the peace of mind it gives me knowing that my screen is protected from cracks or scratches. I have the military grade version if that helps any (Zagg had a 50% discount on everything a while back).

Posted via CB10 & loving it!
    05-01-13 01:13 AM
39 12