Well, so the other night my most mischievous ferret, Finn, decided to abscond with my Z10. He put a nice tooth mark on the screen.

Anyone else has put a war wound on their Z10 yet?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    04-30-13 01:10 PM
    Nice nails!

Posted via CB10
    00stryder and Prince Radebe like this.
    04-30-13 01:13 PM
    Looks like your ferret is more deserving of your status text
    04-30-13 01:14 PM
    My ferrets don't even bother with my electronic devices, my inner soles of my sneakers and my dirty socks on the other hand........
    04-30-13 01:17 PM
    You need a good screen protector. Not the cheap $5 plastic ones either, a good one like ghost Armor
    04-30-13 01:17 PM
    You need a good screen protector. Not the cheap $5 plastic ones either, a good one like ghost Armor
    \

Have you ever been bitten by a ferret? A screen protector wouldn't have helped, even an expensive one like ghost armor.
    04-30-13 01:19 PM
    Looks like your ferret is more deserving of your status text
    Finn is obsessed with phones, glasses, and credit cards.

He's a little pain in the patootie.......

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 01:22 PM
    Oh my, naughty boy. Hope you put him in "time out" for the rest of the evening!
    04-30-13 01:22 PM
    I generally have in a holster.

Tell me about the ghost armour......

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 01:23 PM
    \

Have you ever been bitten by a ferret? A screen protector wouldn't have helped, even an expensive one like ghost armor.
    Never been bitten but I find that the InvisiShield works quite well to protect my screen. No war wounds yet on my device, as much as I love the naked feel, I got a poetic case from the CB store.

Posted via CB10 & loving it!
    04-30-13 01:25 PM
    \

Oh the rescue org director where I got Finn once had a ferret put a fang through her nail and into the nail bed.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 01:26 PM
    Oh the rescue org director where I got Finn once had a ferret put a fang through her nail and into the nail bed.

Posted via CB10
    Tell me about it. One of the ferrets my wife and I rescued from the local shelter had a nasty bit, Bit right through my finger, meat and nail.
    04-30-13 01:29 PM
    Ouch, sorry to see that. Does it affect your landscape typing (emails, BBM, apps) or gaming?
    04-30-13 01:57 PM
    I want a ferret. With that said, none yet. I'm very much OCD and it would drive me nuts, my off-kilter LED already drives me nuts

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 02:08 PM
    Concerning the ferret...if you had your device in a "relatively" safe place and the ferret got to it, I would serously consider un-rescuing him. If you know his propensity for shiny objects and left your device within easy access of said ferret, then you should sit yourself down in time-out, or if you are Catholic, you need to do penance.
    04-30-13 02:19 PM
    I had an iguana for years, bit me once, felt his teeth hit bone and he just glared at me. A couple of years later he found my warn BB on the sofa, laid on it for maybe 10 minutes , then took a dump on it. I got a new phone

Posted via Z10
    Baked likes this.
    04-30-13 02:20 PM
    I generally have in a holster.

Tell me about the ghost armour......

Posted via CB10
    Ghost Armor
    04-30-13 02:20 PM
    Finn is obsessed with phones, glasses, and credit cards.

He's a little pain in the patootie.......

Posted via CB10

Sounds like an old girlfriend of mine!
    04-30-13 02:22 PM
    I want a ferret. With that said, none yet. I'm very much OCD and it would drive me nuts, my off-kilter LED already drives me nuts

Posted via CB10
    So you haven't fixed it yet? Too chicken to tear it down using the video link that I sent you?
    04-30-13 02:23 PM
    \

Ummm no, I have yet to be lucky enough to have a ferret bite me. Maybe one day I do know though that in am a contractor and my phone sits in the same pocket as a bunch of drywall screws and screwdrivers all day everyday and they do bite. Ghost Armor is rubber not plastic. I can slice it with a knife and it won't damage my screen, well hasn't yet. I bought it because the man at the kiosk allowed me to try scratching the screen of his Galaxy S3 with scissors and not a mark after he buffed it. That demo taught me the difference between a cheap screen protector and a good quality one. Although I don't know the difference between what scissors and ferret teeth will do
    04-30-13 02:23 PM
    Ummm no, I have yet to be lucky enough to have a ferret bite me. Maybe one day I do know though that in am a contractor and my phone sits in the same pocket as a bunch of drywall screws and screwdrivers all day everyday and they do bite. Ghost Armor is rubber not plastic. I can slice it with a knife and it won't damage my screen, well hasn't yet. I bought it because the man at the kiosk allowed me to try scratching the screen of his Galaxy S3 with scissors and not a mark after he buffed it. That demo taught me the difference between a cheap screen protector and a good quality one. Although I don't know the difference between what scissors and ferret teeth will do
    Scratch's are a lot different then punctures. Yes I do have a GA on mine also, in my opinion definitely worth the price. Have had GA on all my electronic devices from my laptops to my cell phones.
    04-30-13 02:27 PM
    I've got a zagg on mine. It does well against scratches but not so sure about ferrets.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 02:32 PM
    Hahahahahaha.
    04-30-13 02:37 PM
    Concerning the ferret...if you had your device in a "relatively" safe place and the ferret got to it, I would serously consider un-rescuing him. If you know his propensity for shiny objects and left your device within easy access of said ferret, then you should sit yourself down in time-out, or if you are Catholic, you need to do penance.
    Aaaaaawww I can't unrescue Finn-Finn!!!!!!

This was the day I met him, when I picked him.
    And yes, I do have a neck and no, I'm not choking him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    SunnyFL likes this.
    04-30-13 02:48 PM
    aaaaaawww i can't unrescue finn-finn!!!!!!

This was the day i met him, when i picked him.
    And yes, i do have a neck and no, i'm not choking him.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/01/e9u5aqa3.jpg

sent from my iphone?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? using tapatalk 2
    This. Is. PREPOSTEROUS.

Just kidding. Cute lil guy you got there.
    04-30-13 02:49 PM
39 12