BlackBerry knows the end is near, that's why.

Z10 (red) OS10.2.2.1609 Q5 (red) OS10.3.0.1418
    But still if they make it it would sell more than passport...

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 04:18 AM
    BlackBerry knows the end is near, that's why.

Z10 (red) OS10.2.2.1609 Q5 (red) OS10.3.0.1418
    Score 1: troll

Making informed statements on fact is one thing; those that are here simply to make negative comments about BlackBerry - maybe you'll find more like-minded folks over on iMore or Android Central?

Richard
    01-20-15 07:15 AM
    Score 1: troll
    Name-calling is your common weapon. Learn to respect others' opinions.

Of course BlackBerry knows very well the end of business they know is coming soon. I believe you can find without help BBRY stocks and profit charts. Information is available up to Dec 2014. According to financial analysts, much smarter than average CrackBerry forum member, BlackBerry has only 2 possible options - sell everything in the right moment or convert the company to solution provider only.
    01-20-15 08:24 PM

Of course BlackBerry knows very well the end of business they know is coming soon. I believe you can find without help BBRY stocks and profit charts. Information is available up to Dec 2014. According to financial analysts, much smarter than average CrackBerry forum member, BlackBerry has only 2 possible options - sell everything in the right moment or convert the company to solution provider only.
    Are you saying that everyone who owns a BlackBerry is an imbecile for owning a BlackBerry phone cause the company is going to fold?
    Are you an Analyst, following BlackBerry? There are so many rumors floating around, please tell me who has the correct information regarding BlackBerry and their future... I'd like to read their forecast and see what other stocks I should purchase, also to read about other services or companies they focused on in their past as a comparison.

I wish I was like a meteorologist, I where I can be 80% wrong and still have a job.

I think Chen stated that they are not selling or breaking the company up, according to Chen - they are going to compete for the commercial market to turn BlackBerry around.

And your comment about respecting others opinions, that is reciprocated correct?

Post via my BlackBerry Z10!
    BionicKris likes this.
    01-21-15 02:58 AM
    Why BlackBerry won't upgrade the z30 with better specs and a better display and camera? Z30&z10 have too old processor... Even the audio should be like passport speakers(best in mobiles).

Posted via CB10
    I would love to see an upgraded Z30... call it the Z31 as to not confuse people.
    The audio (dual speakers) are pretty good compared to most if not all other phoned I've encountered.

The screen, sure it's not as bright as say the IPT screen of the Z10, but I like the Z30 screen. The colors are vivid and sharp, with rich deep dark blacks.

Post via my BlackBerry Z10!
    BionicKris likes this.
    01-21-15 03:06 AM
    Are you saying that everyone who owns a BlackBerry is an imbecile for owning a BlackBerry phone cause the company is going to fold?
    Did I say anything even close? Existing BlackBerry phones won't stop working. Use what you've got, if it suites your needs and meets your expectations.

I'd like to read their forecast and see what other stocks I should purchase, also to read about other services or companies they focused on in their past as a comparison.
    Use Google. A lot of information is available - official financial reports, historical stock quotes, trends. Where to invest your money depends on your decisions only.

I think Chen stated that they are not selling or breaking the company up, according to Chen - they are going to compete for the commercial market to turn BlackBerry around.
    Chen's plan does not exclude turning company into a solution provider only. He never promised to continue hardware development. It all depends on Classic and Passport sells. If he can't make expected profit from selling hardware, most likely new devices development will be cancelled.
    01-21-15 07:13 AM

The comment is a troll. I don't know the poster well enough to assert whether he or she is a troll. Find someone else's honor to defend.

Richard
    01-21-15 10:15 AM
    The comment is a troll. I don't know the poster well enough to assert whether he or she is a troll. Find someone else's honor to defend.
    If you think there is something wrong with a post, just use report button on the upper right corner:

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    "Refrain from Backseat Modding - refers to ordinary users taking a moderator-like tone in criticizing other members. Do not do this. If you feel a post or thread requires moderation, please use the report post button."

This forum is about BlackBerry, everything, good or bad. It's not up to you to judge what other members post.
    01-21-15 10:31 AM
    "Refrain from Backseat Modding
    Advice that you could use as well. Have a good day.

Richard
    BionicKris and vbdwork like this.
    01-21-15 05:12 PM
    I'm using my Z10 as a controller for my GoPro at this point.
    01-21-15 06:55 PM
    it was very hard for me to retire my Z10...bt i did. BB 10 was just awesome....Z10 was so good..i was in love with it....
    now thinking of buying Z30 or Classic OR apple...
    wat do u guyz suggest ?
    Even though the Z30 is now over a year old, it is still an awesome machine, and only getting better with every OS update. Don't let the spec trolls plague you - it's not always what's under the hood, but how it's being utilized, and BB10 does very well.

It was only a victim of poor market timing, and I would guess if the Z30 had been released instead of the Z10, and with a more mature OS like 10.2.1, BlackBerry's fortunes would look a lot different today.

Having spent the last while professionally repairing cellphones as a gap-filler, I have a new respect for BB10, especially Z30, which even gets a leg up on heavyweights like HTC One M8 with better sound and picture quality and durability.

Q10  The Other Crackberry Pirate  Z30 | via CB10
    01-21-15 07:31 PM
    ...especially Z30, which even gets a leg up on heavyweights like HTC One M8 with better sound and picture quality and durability.
    Bright LCD3 1920x1080 441ppi (M8) vs dimmer Amoled 1280x720 294ppi (Z30)?
    01-21-15 08:04 PM
    Z30. It have very good price right now.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 08:55 PM
    Z30. It have very good price right now.
    It's $399 on Shop BlackBerry. Is it a very good price for >1 year old device? There are many other better options in this price range.
    01-21-15 09:08 PM
    It's $399 on Shop BlackBerry. Is it a very good price for >1 year old device? There are many other better options in this price range.
    Vbdwork I always saw u hating and complaining about blackberry and your love for android is visible. My request is why don't u leave blackberry and buy urself an android and start discussing in Android Central.
    Thank u

Zee Ten STL One Hundred - One
    BionicKris likes this.
    01-21-15 09:14 PM
    Vbdwork I always saw u hating and complaining about blackberry...
    Since when being realistic is called hating? Did I give a wrong price information in the post you quoted? Now to call it cheap when it's not? Or the previous post - how come Z30 has a better picture quality than M8? No chance!

All mobile devices have strengths and weaknesses. If someone wants to know what they are, it's always better to share correct and well supported information. "Rocks, sucks, rules, sh*t, etc." doesn't help anyone and in fact lowers the quality of this forum.
    Last edited by vbdwork; 01-21-15 at 10:20 PM.
    01-21-15 10:02 PM
    You can wait until they launch new phone. They are going to launch Manitoba(z10 specs but with the design of z3 and better battery) . They might launch passport 2 in this year end.

Posted via CB10
    yeah...
    01-26-15 11:22 AM
    i m living in india ...if i order the Z30 on shop crackberry ..will they ship it here in india ?
    01-26-15 11:24 AM
    i m living in india ...if i order the Z30 on shop crackberry ..will they ship it here in india ?
    The options I see for shipping are Canada, France, Greece, Italy, Mexico, and USA.

Maybe from an Amazon seller? ShopBB stock is very low again; no black Z30 in stock and only 7 white Z30 as of this posting.

Richard
    01-26-15 01:37 PM
    oh no
    01-27-15 09:27 AM
    Bright LCD3 1920x1080 441ppi (M8) vs dimmer Amoled 1280x720 294ppi (Z30)?
    Perhaps I wasn't clear. I was referring to the picture quality from the camera, not the obviously better screen brightness and resolution of the HTC One M8. In spite of some impressive, heavily advertized technology in the M8, its camera generally underperforms compared to the Z30. In addition, the sound, while big and loud, can sound buzzy. This is not to say that the M8 is not an excellent phone, because it is, and in many ways exceeds the capabilities of the Z30. However, all things considered, it was relegated to my personal second choice.

Q10  The Other Crackberry Pirate  Z30 | via CB10
    01-27-15 03:10 PM
46 12