It's finally happening my Z10 is the centree of attention. So here is my story and why my Z10 became an instant attraction. So i went to Barcelona over the weekend for a quick holiday, everything went well got all myvapps ready for the holiday of which were:
    Barcelona Offline Map
    Metro App
    Barcelona City Guide
    All the above apps were sufficient, while my android and apple friends did have the same apps something sparked the interest and NO it wasnt apps or the slick gesture based OS but the HDR feature on the OS10.1. The feature is amazing and mind blowing. Here are some samples.
    Attachment 171299
    Attachment 171305
    Finally people started being WOWED by my Z10 :)-img_00001030_hdr.jpg
    The best part of all was at the end. We were packing going to head home when the usual querry pops up, hey guys make sure you share the images now on drip box or somewere.
    And there i was, telling my friends to send me their emails and that i already sent them everything cause the BB10 has a feature to auti sync photos to Box so every time i was at the hotel all my images were instantly uploaded
    GO Z10 and blackberry

Blackberry is back
    djmm2 and Mr.Monty like this.
    06-12-13 03:32 PM
    It's finally happening my Z10 is the centree of attention. So here is my story and why my Z10 became an instant attraction. So i went to Barcelona over the weekend for a quick holiday, everything went well got all myvapps ready for the holiday of which were:
    Barcelona Offline Map
    Metro App
    Barcelona City Guide
    All the above apps were sufficient, while my android and apple friends did have the same apps something sparked the interest and NO it wasnt apps or the slick gesture based OS but the HDR feature on the OS10.1. The feature is amazing and mind blowing. Here are some samples.
    Attachment 171299
    Attachment 171305
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00001030_hdr.jpg 
Views:	409 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	171309
    The best part of all was at the end. We were packing going to head home when the usual querry pops up, hey guys make sure you share the images now on drip box or somewere.
    And there i was, telling my friends to send me their emails and that i already sent them everything cause the BB10 has a feature to auti sync photos to Box so every time i was at the hotel all my images were instantly uploaded
    GO Z10 and blackberry

Blackberry is back
    Double post threads...

Tapped out from my 5
    06-12-13 03:34 PM