On verizon! I am so happy.
    The phone is sexy as ****.
    I am coming from an iPhone 5 and everyone that has seen it agrees that it's awesome.

The battery does seem to suck at first.
    This does get better right?!!?
    04-02-13 10:35 PM
    Calm down. It's just a cell phone. Damn.

Posted via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK)
    04-02-13 10:36 PM
    Yes it does after the update. I just that Verizon customer get it soon.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 10:37 PM
    Not with the white phone.
    04-02-13 10:38 PM
    Not with the white phone.
    That's why i got the black one...

To the OP, congrats on getting your new Z10, glad you love your device!! Battery issues will sort itself out with use of the device (archiving, learning your habits etc). After a few charge cycles it will settle down...the latest update 10.8x have improved battery performance as well!

There are many threads on "how to increase battery performance", you can run a search or you can start here! Ten tips and tricks to extend your BlackBerry Z10 battery life | CrackBerry.com
    Charles K likes this.
    04-02-13 10:40 PM
    Calm down. It's just a cell phone. Damn.

Posted via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK)
    Really? Really? Thats your comment? On a forum dedicated to cell phones you tell someone to calm down and that it's just a cell phone? Am I missing something here? I hope you were being sarcastic.
    04-02-13 10:41 PM
    Congrats OP. Enjoy your new phone!
    04-02-13 10:43 PM
    Really? Really? Thats your comment? On a forum dedicated to cell phones you tell someone to calm down and that it's just a cell phone? Am I missing something here? I hope you were being sarcastic.
    Relax dude...it's just a comment
    nquyen likes this.
    04-02-13 10:43 PM
    Calm down. It's just a comment.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 10:46 PM
    Wait till the update and the battery life will get better. Also lower the brightness and you'll get more juice out of it.

Posted via CB10 powered by BB10
    04-02-13 10:46 PM
    I can't stop playing with it! Haha
    04-02-13 11:32 PM
    Seems like so long ago I was just as excited to get my white...3 weeks now and I'm still pumped as ****! you're going to love it.. enjoy!

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 11:36 PM
    Relax dude...it's just a comment
    Calm down. It's just a comment.

Posted via CB10
    Yea. Anybody else see the problem here? Why are members complaining of newbies posting negative threads and slaughtering them and then others telling the happy and excited ones that its just a phone calm down? Can't win. So don't tell me to calm down guys. I am calm. It's just a comment on how crazy that very first comment sounded to me. Put one of these at the end and I might have left it alone. Point is let the OP go nuts. No need to rain on their parade. We sure as heck need more happy people on CB.
    04-03-13 12:40 AM
    Yea. Anybody else see the problem here? Why are members complaining of newbies posting negative threads and slaughtering them and then others telling the happy and excited ones that its just a phone calm down? Can't win. So don't tell me to calm down guys. I am calm. It's just a comment on how crazy that very first comment sounded to me. Put one of these at the end and I might have left it alone. Point is let the OP go nuts. No need to rain on their parade. We sure as heck need more happy people on CB.
    yeah i agree with you 100% though... i just couldn't help but post that reply (seeing as the poster you replied too said the same thing--> hence i put the to imply i'm not serious). Many are flamed for hating, but those that proclaim their love for the Z10 are just...ignored... sad to say the least!
    nquyen, Charles K and eddy_berry like this.
    04-03-13 12:44 AM
    Congrats! Enjoy your new phone.

Post via CB10
    04-03-13 01:10 AM
    Apart from the update for battery improvements, after a week of charges the battery settles in as well. At least I noticed it and the upgrades kept improving the battery life as well.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 01:14 AM
    On verizon! I am so happy.
    The phone is sexy as ****.
    I am coming from an iPhone 5 and everyone that has seen it agrees that it's awesome.

Same with me here, just got White Z10 last night. Just upgrade the O.S and finalized all synchronizing, then, your battery will be better IMHO

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 01:16 AM
    Congratulations and welcome to the Z10 club! I love: the keyboard, the peek and flow gestures and telling my friends & coworkers how much I love my BlackBerry!
    04-03-13 01:17 AM
    Welcome to the club I love my White zed10

Posted via my White Zed10
    04-03-13 01:17 AM
    Everything seems great. I really hope some of the unconventional apps that I use come along but I couldn't let the two of three apps I used on the iPhone justify me keeping it when I have an iPad. Haha

I just wish I had some bbm contacts to try it out. I literally have none lol

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 01:32 AM