Still perplexed to know if they actually test before releasing the upgrade. Who's wise idea was it in order to make the URL field appear an added gesture/swipe is required? Was this really just so I can have the added 2 cm of Web page viewing? Also, when opening a new app it is apparent that the os doesn't allow the app to realize your viewing in landscape mode so you have to jiggle the phone to make it switch over. Then theres the copying text that is absolutely brutal. It should be made into a video game with points for getting it work right the first time. The little bubbles never end up where I place them and it takes me countless attempts; would be nice if there was also some feedback letting me know that it's been successfully copied than just gambling on the post side. For the longest time I wish they'd just bring back the TRACKPAD and hover feature. On a final note ironic how brutally slow and mobile crackberry is on a blackberry seems antiquated the typing lags behind my input big-time. Nothing says progress for BlackBerry, just two steps forward and two steps back still.....Failberry.
    Last edited by Aquateen; 08-06-14 at 07:31 AM.
    Traxxmy likes this.
    08-06-14 07:21 AM
    (sniff, sniff. Sniff)

I smell some trolls armpit.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 07:32 AM
    How long have you had your BlackBerry device, what's your BlackBerry device, BlackBerry device model, what was the OS version and the new Oz version you upgraded to???
    And have you owned and used other platforms??? If yes, then sell your BlackBerry and buy any other device which suits you and your needs.
    Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 07:55 AM
    Actually, I can't really disagree with the cursor/editing movements. Maybe my parallax view is off. And when composing a bbm and need to get to the very right end to edit, I wind up enabling the emoticon screen instead. And I'm getting a bit fatigued by "hit" changing to "hot" "did" to "dud" and "this" becoming the biblical "thus" amongst other similar "corrections" mine makes.
    08-06-14 09:29 AM
    Still perplexed to know if they actually test before releasing the upgrade. Who's wise idea was it in order to make the URL field appear an added gesture/swipe is required? Was this really just so I can have the added 2 cm of Web page viewing? Also, when opening a new app it is apparent that the os doesn't allow the app to realize your viewing in landscape mode so you have to jiggle the phone to make it switch over. Then theres the copying text that is absolutely brutal. It should be made into a video game with points for getting it work right the first time. The little bubbles never end up where I place them and it takes me countless attempts; would be nice if there was also some feedback letting me know that it's been successfully copied than just gambling on the post side. For the longest time I wish they'd just bring back the TRACKPAD and hover feature. On a final note ironic how brutally slow and mobile crackberry is on a blackberry seems antiquated the typing lags behind my input big-time. Nothing says progress for BlackBerry, just two steps forward and two steps back still.....Failberry.
    Absolutely, fully agree about crackberry site. Just try to view the desktop site using Chrome and see how many site to load the ads. No wonder it so lag. Top banner ads, bottom banner ads, side banner ads, pop up banner ads. Just name and crackberry have it. Crackberry is like a spam place for people to accidentally click on the ads and earn money.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    Last edited by Traxxmy; 08-06-14 at 10:28 AM.
    08-06-14 10:04 AM
    Paragraphs are your friend.
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    08-06-14 10:21 AM
    Also, when opening a new app it is apparent that the os doesn't allow the app to realize your viewing in landscape mode so you have to jiggle the phone to make it switch over.
    - Tip the phone up. Stop jiggling the phone. There is a tip threshold you have to pass.

The little bubbles never end up where I place them and it takes me countless attempts
    - There are numerous ways to use the cursor. Step one: if you are trying to drag it to the perfect spot and it isn't working..... stop doing it. instead, tap where you want it to go, and if you miss, tap the outer edge of the cursor up, down, left or right. It will move incremental to each tap.
    If you want to move to the extreme edge of the screen, either left or right, tap at your target, and if you miss, hit the cursor and shove it over. For copying, press on a word or whatever, hold your finger there and it will highlight that word or other. If you want to copy the whole sentence, press within the sentence and hold longer. The press and hold sequence also will highlight the entire paragraph and so on, the longer you hold your finger down. Or use the teardrops and drag them around.
    And finally, hold down shift (virtual and physical keyboard) and drag your finger all over the screen and watch the magic happen .

would be nice if there was also some feedback letting me know that it's been successfully copied than just gambling on the post side.
    - I'm not sure what gambling on the post side means, but you know it copied by the paste symbol appearing on the screen when in a text input screen.

Was this really just so I can have the added 2 cm of Web page viewing?
    - yes, especially if on the Q series.
    To add to that, there are many keyboard shortcuts for the Browser, virtual (two finger swipe up) or physical. B for back, T for top, N for next, etc.

FailBerry, i think not.
    Flexible for a variety of usage types.
    Last edited by Elite1; 08-11-14 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Wrapped quotes in [QUOTE] tags
    08-06-14 06:32 PM
    The selecting of text is more efficient on 10.3

Z10 stl-1/10.3.0.700
    08-06-14 06:37 PM
    The selecting of text is more efficient on 10.3
    And it will be perfect once again, when we have the Classic.

CDN
    08-06-14 07:30 PM