I drag the music file to my z10 in BBlink. Message says sync complete, check the music player and cannot find the song that was supposedly synced. While the phone is still connected with link if you open the music folder for the phone it shows the file is there. But when you unplug the phone from the computer and check the music files its not there. What could be the cause? How to fix? I noticed the problem only after doing a full backup

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 08:50 AM
    I drag the music file to my z10 in BBlink. Message says sync complete, check the music player and cannot find the song that was supposedly synced. While the phone is still connected with link if you open the music folder for the phone it shows the file is there. But when you unplug the phone from the computer and check the music files its not there. What could be the cause? How to fix? I noticed the problem only after doing a full backup

Posted via CB10
    I don't understand syncing fully on Link as its progress seems to be messed up. I've had the same situation where the syncing is supposedly completed, yet doesn't appear on the device, so I restart. Later, the playlists and videos will be duplicated and triplicated. I've also had situations where it says it removed songs from a device, but they remain there.

Probably the weakest part of my Z10 experience, to be honest.
    05-21-13 09:07 AM
    I hear you I feel the same way. It the weakest part of my Z10 experience hopefully when I can finally get the update to 10.1 (waiting on Verizon) it will fix the issue.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 11:32 AM