Hi! though it's late 2016, I'd still like to ask for a few tricks. The most annoying is the repeated popping up of the phone app after hanging up. Even if I close the app myself!!! This is so pissing me off... also, the phone swaps my contacts or their numbers sometime. Not to speak about the music library (many songs are in "unknown" or "diverse" directory but this might not be a BB10 problem. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-08-16 01:08 AM
    The music library is based on tags. Tags (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ID3) are small informations in the music files. The quality of the music library depends 100% on the quality of the files you have.

If you have many files with bad tags (which is very common) or files from many different sources (which causes different tags with the same meaning, also not good) you can correct the tags using a tool. The best way to do this is on a PC because you will normally have to change a lot of files with a lot of key strokes.

Another way is to use a music player not based on these tags. Normally it is much easier to keep some order in the folders of the file system. So you could also use a folder based music player. Neutron can do this very well. I listen always folder based. A precondition is that you have your music files ordered in nested folders named by interpret and album or so, but this is a typical case.
    10-08-16 03:37 AM