What is the cheapest way to get a brand new phone? Is there a difference in reception, etc. with locked and unlocked phones? What's the best way to buy the phone?

Can't wait until I have enough money to buy it!
    03-21-13 01:58 PM
    unwanted upgrades from ebay or craigslist are the best way to get a brand new phone cheaper however that comes at a cost: you have to gamble on whether or not the seller is decent enough to not block the phone and claim on the insurance for another after the 45 day buyer protection time as theyd be screwing you out of your money and a phone

OR you can ebay it up and arrange to collect the phone at the phone store the phone is locked to or originates from and make sure the reps transfer ownership or w.e to ensure the seller can no longer block it or report it stolen/lost, not sure if all carriers will do this though
    so thats the cheapest way...

the BEST way is to get one from your local phone shop and have complete security
    03-21-13 02:16 PM
    Which country are you in?

One caveat about buying from another person is that the warranty does not transfer. So if there is anything wrong with the phone, you're stuck. If you do go this way, safest thing to do is to get it from someone who wants to switch to the Q10 or some other new phone because he or she is a tech-nut who switches phones every 3 months when a new one comes out.
    03-21-13 02:30 PM
    Which country are you in?

One caveat about buying from another person is that the warranty does not transfer. So if there is anything wrong with the phone, you're stuck. If you do go this way, safest thing to do is to get it from someone who wants to switch to the Q10 or some other new phone because he or she is a tech-nut who switches phones every 3 months when a new one comes out.
    I'm in Canada!
    03-21-13 02:46 PM
    I'm in Canada!
    I am in Nigeria and you need to see how carriers maltreat users here. AT&T runs a trade up promo for a new z10 for $99.9 and about $199 for a new unit. MTN Nigeria and Airtel NG sell the z10 for N102,000 and N100,000 respectively! Meanwhile, 8 out of 10 citizens live below $2 a day.

We currently have over 80 million mobile lines, but the smartphones are only affordable by bank and industry executives and politicians.

Please, how can we get cheap units of the z10?, can BBRY do a special oversea promo ? I am dieing to own a z10 and I do know that millions of students and young professionals are dieing to have this BB10 debut device.
    04-30-13 03:20 PM
    I have two z10 and just may sell one

Kah
    04-30-13 05:01 PM
    QUOTE=Kah Carter;8404533]I have two z10 and just may sell one

Kah[/QUOTE]

Reach me at [email protected] or kindly furnish me your email. I will contact you so we can discuss better.
    06-10-13 03:42 PM