I'm not sure if anyone of you noticed.. I have been using this leak for quite sometime now.. but there is several little things I would like to further clarify with you guys in cb..

No.1 = if you have your wifi turned off.. and you do a restart.. wifi is automatically turned on.. is this a bug..

No.2 = when battery hits 15% when u playing with it.. it turns off.. and when u plug it in to the charger and try the power on button it will show the red sign where battery is dead.. and when it powers on.. it's about 18-20% done.. is this really weird.. but if it's left idle it will drain completely and u will get to see the battery meter turn red and eventually die

Is anyone out there having the same problems??

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 05:57 AM
    I'm not sure if anyone of you noticed.. I have been using this leak for quite sometime now.. but there is several little things I would like to further clarify with you guys in cb..

No.1 = if you have your wifi turned off.. and you do a restart.. wifi is automatically turned on.. is this a bug..

No.2 = when battery hits 15% when u playing with it.. it turns off.. and when u plug it in to the charger and try the power on button it will show the red sign where battery is dead.. and when it powers on.. it's about 18-20% done.. is this really weird.. but if it's left idle it will drain completely and u will get to see the battery meter turn red and eventually die

Posted via CB10
    I've also got a Z and I'm on the same OS as you. On the first point, I don't see that as a bug. If I turn off my phone I want it to return to WiFi if that's what I had it set to.

On the second point, I've never experienced that. If this didn't happen before, there are three newer OSs that you could upgrade to, but read up on the feedback from people who have installed them. There is a known issue log for each one that you might want to review.
    08-31-13 06:24 AM

This is a calibration issue. Charge the battery to full > drain til it's dead again > remove battery, sim and memory card > wait for an hour > put all things back in place > charge to full.

I had the same issue when I've installed the leak and got it resolved by following these steps.

Swiped from my Z10
    08-31-13 07:19 AM
    Thanks for all the tips..

As for wifi.. I usually want it off.. and I turn it off most of the time.. and when I restart my phone the wifi is auto turned on..

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 08:02 AM
    @yobil thanks for your advice.. I will try that one out and report back

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 08:06 AM
    The method you told me has failed several times on the battery problem.. is there any other ways I can do it?

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 11:33 AM
    For mine I install battery optimizer, I optimised it and reboot the phone, shut it off and charge it without turning it on till the light is green. Then it works.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 11:26 PM
    What version of z10 are you on? Maybe hardware problem? I'm on the same os version and there's no such problem for me, not sure for point no 1 though because I never check it.

STL 100-1 Running on 10.2.0.1047 Leak
    09-02-13 12:12 AM
    Mike - in have never tried shutting the phone off and charge.. I thought it never works.. a few times I tried to plug in to the charger when the battery is dead.... no response till I press the power on button..

I will try a battery optimiser.. and yes I run the same os as you 1047 stl-1

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 01:33 AM
    Yup when you off your phone to charge you should get the blinking yellow light and once charged should be green.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 02:43 AM
    Thanks for advice.. I will try and report back again.. what battery optimizer you using..

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 03:12 AM
    Same problem with me in terms of the WiFi - Have to restart phone evrytime i need to connect to a network .

The phone also hangs sometimes , making the 'calls' app , disfunctional.

Otherwise all is smooth .

I am STL 100-1 Running on 10.2.0.1047 Leak
    09-02-13 03:17 AM
    Regarding ur second point, i have the same problem and i have not even installed the leak. My phone shuts off at 15% and when i put it on charge shows a red color battery charging. Many times shows full charge sign at 80%. Whats happening?

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 04:45 AM
    For the first point after trying to take out the battery a few times it worked..

What I did was I switched off the wifi and then take out the batt.. and it worked.. now when I restart my phone or do a hard reset my wifi is not auto on.. or I guess my phone was smart and know I didn't want the wifi on

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 07:08 AM
    I've also got a Z and I'm on the same OS as you. On the first point, I don't see that as a bug. If I turn off my phone I want it to return to WiFi if that's what I had it set to.
    But the OP is saying it doesn't retain it's "off" state. And I can confirm it. I never use WiFi because I have unlimited data. But on the occasions I do reboot my Z10, it automatically re-enables the WiFi. I'd call that a bug. But of course in a leaked OS bugs, even obvious ones should be expected.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1047
    09-02-13 07:15 AM