04-17-13 03:50 PM
30 12
tools
    my battery life was about 6-7 hours than i turned off LTE rogers in my area sucks so 4g it is for now and my battery life has now increased to 12+ hours a day
    04-17-13 02:00 PM
    my battery life was about 6-7 hours than i turned off LTE rogers in my area sucks so 4g it is for now and my battery life has now increased to 12+ hours a day
    Good to know. LTE seems to be a huge drain at the moment for some users...
    04-17-13 02:04 PM
    I've had my z10 for 2 days now and I'm kinda on the fence about keeping it. I went from a Note2 to this. I like the Hub and size. I'm not to big on lack of a few apps without having to side load. And my battery doesn't make it through half the day. Do you think I should give it a few more days or just go back to a familiar device?

Posted via CB10
    over time new apps will come out and battery usage will get optimized. my battery goes fast as well if i play games,do some heavy stuff. so i got myself oem car charger for z10 on ebay. now i really do not care much about battery life that much as juice is right around the corner now !
    04-17-13 02:37 PM
    I've had my z10 for 2 days now and I'm kinda on the fence about keeping it. I went from a Note2 to this. I like the Hub and size. I'm not to big on lack of a few apps without having to side load. And my battery doesn't make it through half the day. Do you think I should give it a few more days or just go back to a familiar device?
    Posted via CB10
    Hopefully you have more than a week to decide. Im a longtime BB user and Ive had my Z10 for about 2 weeks now. just recently I got to the point where I can put it in my pocket and forget about it until I get a message or whatever. I can deal with that easily and Im back in race. To me that's what a smartphone should be. Where what and when. my Z10 is here, it can handle whatever, right now. Off my plate like a fried egg with mango pickles.
    04-17-13 03:22 PM
    I went from my BlackBerry 9810 to the z10 and I kept looking for my beloved trackpad. I HATED not being able to set alert tones to my gmail. I despised not being able to sync with my OFFLINE version of OutLook. I hated BlackBerry Link compared to desktop manager.

4 days later. There's no way I'm going back to my 9810. Some of those things mentioned are still an issue to me but it makes no difference. The workflow with my Z10 is just too dang cool and easy. I LOVE IT.

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE]
    04-17-13 03:50 PM
30 12