I keep hearing that people believe that they cannot access their songs individually on the media player, though I've been doing it from day 1 on my Z10:

A favor to many of you-img_00000073.jpg

All you have to do is go on the music app, click on Playlists on the bottom right of your screen, and by default, one of your playlists should be called "Music", which will have as many songs as you have on your phone. This is where you access individual songs, as show in the screenshot.

Cheers
    05-22-13 06:06 AM
    People had a problem doing this?

Posted via CB10
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    05-22-13 06:11 AM
    People had a problem doing this?

Posted via CB10
    Apparently yes, I remember reading some threads about it

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 06:19 AM
    I keep hearing that people believe that they cannot access their songs individually on the media player, though I've been doing it from day 1 on my Z10:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000073.jpg 
Views:	422 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	164052

All you have to do is go on the music app, click on Playlists on the bottom right of your screen, and by default, one of your playlists should be called "Music", which will have as many songs as you have on your phone. This is where you access individual songs, as show in the screenshot.

Cheers
    Some users have it as "All songs" under Collections after tapping the Playlists button.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 06:24 AM
    But you can't scroll down alphabetically and it would make much more sense if that was the first list we had access too!

There are ways around things but everyone prefers the straight and shortest way, and thats how it should be. We are not asking for rocket science! P.S. Even thats not as hard as it used to be!

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 06:24 AM
    But you can't scroll down alphabetically and it would make much more sense if that was the first list we had access too!

There are ways around things but everyone prefers the straight and shortest way, and thats how it should be. We are not asking for rocket science! P.S. Even thats not as hard as it used to be!

Posted via CB10
    This is not rocket science lol

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 07:25 AM