Hi all!
    first of all, I'll introduce myself quickly, I bought my first Blackberry ever(Z10 obviously) 2 days ago and I'm really happy with it(Upgrade from iPhone4)
    I don't think there's a chance I'll be able to leave this Hub and speedy typing, by far the best smartphone I ever bought, aside from a few apps missing and one or two that need updates - its all good.
    I got tired of IOS and something feels just wrong for me with androids that some friends and family members have.

so to the point : I'm the type to switch language on the fly with friends and in general for day to day use between apps/msgs/emails etc...
    But switching between them feels a little slow, on the iphone all I needed to do was click once, and my language changed, on the Z10 I need to hold down the , button and move towards the language i want, is there a way to modify/change it ? on android it also seems simple enough simply swiping the keyboard will change the language in a sec, something with holding the , key makes it feel like typing is slowed down.

I hope this doesn't make me look too lazy or weird.

Thanks !
    05-14-13 05:50 PM
    Bump, anyone ?

Thanks!
    05-14-13 07:03 PM
    At test model at the store I remember UT was a quick language change gesture by swiping across space bar to change languages but on my own device I don't quite know how to.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 07:29 PM
    From the leaked 10.1 OS i currently use, you don't need to move towards the language anymore, say you have 2 languages chosen for input, when using A and want to change to B, all you need to do is just hold the globe key, when the menu pops up, B is chosen already, so you can just release the key, no more moving finger towards B needed. sounds not handy enough still, but feels much better actually. this only applies to 2 languages though, for 3 i assume you will still need to move towards the language you need.
    05-14-13 08:29 PM
    I assume you are talking about switching to languages with different character sets? Because bb10 keyboard can automatically switch between up to 3 languages that you predefine. No manual switching is needed, if they share the same alphabets.

Posted via CB10
    sosof likes this.
    05-14-13 10:23 PM