learn to type in English! your posts are painful to read! you have another post complaining about the sound and other members have tried to help you there. The BB10 is a good solid OS and you are obviously not interested in getting your phone replaced as was suggested.
    It took me some time to read through your ghetto english, who seriously speaks like this??

Anyways, like everyone else has said, sounds like a hardware issue, so take it back to where you bought it, and get it replaced!! End of thread!
    Please show some tolerance and remember the world is larger than the lower 48. I won't disclose where in the world the OP is posting, but I suspect he did not learn English as his first language and may use other languages in his daily life. He made best effort with English and managed to explain the problem, which is probably more than most members could achieve in a second language.
    07-30-13 05:31 AM
    Holy h*ll, some of the comments about the op's grammar (or lack of) are just really messed up on here.

Definitely won't be coming on here if I need help or advice.
    07-30-13 05:39 AM
    Hey it is happening to me too. My sound was ok until few days ago. Not sure if it is something to do with speaker or hardware. I did a restart or pulled battery out and sound it back.
    Today I tried again and nothing happen. . All I am doing is setting my notification with vibrate only.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, setting it to vibrate would be why...set it to normal...although I love my z10, they did mess this one up...it is not only notifications, but the entire phone, and I believe that this is the same problem that the OP has had...nothing in his posts has said that he has checked this....

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 06:28 AM
    Sorry Branta, there were a couple of places where he uses D instead of The or it or it's. Around this area, it is common for certain groups of people to use that kind of english. So I do apologize to the OP for that.

But as far as the actual problem, sounds like everyone is chiming in with the same response that it is an issue with the hardware and to take it back.
    anon(4044683) likes this.
    07-30-13 06:46 AM
    Holy h*ll, some of the comments about the op's grammar (or lack of) are just really messed up on here.

Definitely won't be coming on here if I need help or advice.
    Don't let a few bad posts spoil the whole bunch . Folks are hyper sensitive these days.

Posted via CB from my LE
    07-30-13 07:15 AM
    I actually had problems with my sound on my Z10 as well. I was told from a trusted CBer that my issue happened with I was typing when a notification came in. Then after that all sound would shut off until I rebooted it. I couldn't hear notifications, couldn't use youtube, couldn't make phone calls, etc. It's not the same issue as the OP since he said reboots don't fix it, but it was still an issue with sound.

I gotta say, I'm really appalled at some people's responses here. It's apparent the OP is not a native English speaker, and he simply doesn't understand why he's having the problem and the difference between hardware and software. There's no need to call him names, assume he's a troll, etc. I miss the days when people could remain friendly and patient when offering advice.
    Blacklatino and CMcRob like this.
    07-30-13 08:11 AM
    Yes, setting it to vibrate would be why...set it to normal...although I love my z10, they did mess this one up...it is not only notifications, but the entire phone, and I believe that this is the same problem that the OP has had...nothing in his posts has said that he has checked this....

Posted via CB10
    Now sound back after I did battery pulled out. Yay..

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 11:09 AM
    I actually had problems with my sound on my Z10 as well. I was told from a trusted CBer that my issue happened with I was typing when a notification came in. Then after that all sound would shut off until I rebooted it. I couldn't hear notifications, couldn't use youtube, couldn't make phone calls, etc.
    Yep I have the same problem and can confirm its a software issue. If I'm typing and SMS or BBM it doesn't matter really 50% of the time as I'm typing, when a notification comes in the sound for it goes off and then boom no more sound emits as as far the keyboard typing goes. I don't really the keyboard clicks anymore but the sound for BBM, SMS, etc still work sometimes as well. It's really a weird issue and I'm not sure what's going on.

But like others have said a reboot or a battery pull fixes the sound again. Although I've done a reboot a few times now and the second I typed something and got a notification, it happened again, even right after a reboot it's really annoying.
    07-30-13 12:18 PM
    You are a joke..the is issue has nothing to do with OS.... learn to read the OPs post.

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    I never once stated that my response was in relation to the OP post considering my post was towards a different user.

The joke here is you didn't read it right.

Edit: And FWIW, the hardware is solid. Even in todays market. When a app crashes or phone takes a little extra to open that email up or hell, had one reboot maybe, it can take away a little from the confidence and experience. But it gets better each day. The phone is rock solid. I trust it against anything and any challenge I face each day. And that's what I want and need from a phone.
    07-31-13 07:08 PM
    Hello guys its me I actually did what you told me to do, I returned it and I got a new device Today the sound works perfectly well... I have a problem tho and that's the update I received an update few days ago 10.1.0.4181 for STL100-1, but am scared of updating cus of the bugs I heard about bugs like text messages being deleted etc. is it wise if I update my new device or I should chill?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 07:48 AM
    Hello guys its me I actually did what you told me to do, I returned it and I got a new device Today the sound works perfectly well... I have a problem tho and that's the update I received an update few days ago 10.1.0.4181 for STL100-1, but am scared of updating cus of the bugs I heard about bugs like text messages being deleted etc. is it wise if I update my new device or I should chill?

Posted via CB10
    I also lost my text messages with 10.1.0.4181 update.
    08-01-13 07:55 AM
    Is it just the text that's missing?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 08:04 AM
    Pleased to hear the original problem was solved with an exchange under warranty.

As I understand the problem the upgrade process doesn't backup and restore existing text (SMS) messages already stored on the phone. You probably don't have many on a replacement phone, and it should be easy enough to backup manually before you apply the upgrade.
    08-03-13 12:22 PM
    Pls I downloaded the 10.2.0.1047 os and radio version for my z10 STL100-1 and I have DCBB installer for bar files, should I just plug in my z10 via USB and install both the using DCBB installer?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 12:38 PM
    I'm not sure... it depends which version of OS files you have. If you have the autoloader it should be as simple as extracting the OS installer and running it from your PC with the phone connected by USB. I've flagged this question for our OS-leak guru, he should be around soon.
    08-03-13 06:34 PM
    Pls I downloaded the 10.2.0.1047 os and radio version for my z10 STL100-1 and I have DCBB installer for bar files, should I just plug in my z10 via USB and install both the using DCBB installer?

Posted via CB10
    Just download the full autoloader one file to deal with.
    08-03-13 06:35 PM
    Morning guys please I have a problem, when ever I go to software update on my device it keeps showing me connect to wifi to download the latest software ,and I already have the latest software tho how do I remove that message? Am on 10.1 tho I prefer waiting for the official release of 10.2 before I download.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 02:24 AM
    Morning guys please I have a problem, when ever I go to software update on my device it keeps showing me connect to wifi to download the latest software ,and I already have the latest software tho how do I remove that message? Am on 10.1 tho I prefer waiting for the official release of 10.2 before I download.

Posted via CB10
    If you deleted carrier apps, it'll always push a update

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 07:22 AM
    What carrier apps? And how do I remove the message so that I can know when I have an update cus it keeps showing me

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 10:15 AM
    Do the update and the message will be gone

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 11:00 AM
    I already did the update with my laptop there was no wifi so I used a modem

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 11:10 AM
    Sounds like you may have the message until you have access to wifi...... there is no way to simply remove the message.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 12:06 PM
    I guess so

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 04:12 PM
    I had a problem recently with WhatsApp notification sounds going off while my profile was on silent or vibrate... hasn't happened as of lately... can't wait to ditch WhatsApp when BBM goes cross platform though...

Back on topic... the op has to return his phone and demand a fix or replacement.... my keyboard died on me a few weeks ago and couldn't get back in my Z because it was locked with a password... got it replaced.. don't use a password anymore though.. just in case.. also stopped using my sim code because of the rebooting during 10.0...

This of course should not be the case, but that's what you get with new software and hardware.... early adopters are test subjects.. for some it works great and flawless, others experience an occasional problem here and there... this you should realise when going BlackBerry 10. At least the coming year or two...

As for his English... I guess he didn't have it enabled on his keyboard...

From the Z...
    08-04-13 04:58 PM
    well in that case............... hopefully it won't take 1-2 years.............

@chrisjaam
    08-04-13 10:24 PM
100 ... 234