I got z10 and i wanna know if i could log out of the facebook without actually deleting account? And i have two accounts on facebook personal and business, how do i which from one to another?
    02-27-13 10:10 PM
    Logging out of Facebook app: hit menu. Scroll to the very bottom and it should be the last option.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    02-27-13 10:11 PM
    It is there, but thats when the "Delete account" comes up
    02-27-13 10:20 PM
    Oops. My bad. I guess it's got to do with the integration with your contact list and hub. By logging out It's asking to remove the other stuff.

My apologies I stand corrected. I'm not sure how to do what your original question was.

02-27-13 10:31 PM
    You could use the mobile browser site at m.facebook.com for one of your accounts. You don't get the hub integration but it is close to the same interface as the native version.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 10:37 PM
    Not sure how to do it without deleting FB from HUB. All I know is this FB app is the worst app ever !!! HORID integration, and I truly believe that FACEBOOK is causing people to loose thier contacts as I've lost mine a couple times now, all the contacts EXCEPT FB contacts .... Wish could set it to NOT update contacts. Then would probably be fine. Hate this app. Horrendous. But is not BB fault, is FBs fault for crappy app.
    02-27-13 11:24 PM
    Sounds like a pain. Not that it helps but I'm pretty sure BlackBerry actually made the app....

02-28-13 05:25 AM
    Can someone please tell me why the audience selector on the Z10 FB app doesn't recognise the default audience selector setting that is set on my desktop? By right, the status update will default to the last setting used. Yet on the Z10, I can only choose Public, Friends or Only Me. There is no custom!
    e-berry likes this.
    03-08-13 10:34 PM
    sorry to hijack on this thread, but does anyone know how I can set the News Feed to show stories by date (most recent first)? Right now I have some stories from as far back as 5-6 days still showing up when I open the app. thanks a bunch!
    03-09-13 12:40 AM
    The only way I have found is to use the browser. I also would like to be able to set how often ( in minutes) fb checks its servers and updates.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 01:33 AM
    sorry to hijack on this thread, but does anyone know how I can set the News Feed to show stories by date (most recent first)? Right now I have some stories from as far back as 5-6 days still showing up when I open the app. thanks a bunch!
    That's the same experience as I had 2 days ago. It's like the app needs to initialise or something. Weird. But it's OK now.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 01:34 AM
    Still doesn't work for me. Really kinda frustrating reading posts you've seen a few times before again and again. Anyone else also glad this issue and found a solution? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 09:03 AM
    Can someone please tell me why the audience selector on the Z10 FB app doesn't recognise the default audience selector setting that is set on my desktop? By right, the status update will default to the last setting used. Yet on the Z10, I can only choose Public, Friends or Only Me. There is no custom!
    I wish I could figure this out too and it's become annoying.. i don't want to post from the FB app now because my custom "audience" isn't selected NOR can I customize it to make it right... so frustrating. have you had any luck on this?
    04-08-13 01:19 PM