I have been a Z10 user for 4 days now and the greatest issue I am experiencing involves Facebook. My news feed is not as great as the one on iphone5. It's not properly updating. Will there be updates coming on Z10 to fix the bug? Mean time, I am using the mobile version as it updates more properly than Z10's native app. Another issue is the slow interface of FB and the Hub. Twitter has the same problems although I am more of FB. The rest of Z10 is the coolest of all mobile phones and platforms.

Note: My phone's signal is H+ most of the time.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 11:08 PM
    The Facebook app is junk.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 11:10 PM
    Facebook was just updated yesterday. In my case, after the update news feed has improved. Try to check if you have the updated Facebook app.
    03-29-13 11:11 PM
    The updates that just came out helped with both, still could use some improvements but I am happy they are working it.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 11:12 PM
    Download Facebook X launcher and twitter X launcher, I did and they work very well, you need the "Top post or recent Post" option these free apps provide that. I just made a Facebook n twitter folder.
    Facebook and Twitter Problems on Z10-img_00000225.png

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 11:14 PM
    I have updated it already but everytime I look at the mobile version, I see tons of posts that are not in my FB app's news feed.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 11:15 PM
    Yesterday, it was my first time to try to upload a video using the FB app, I noticed that the video appeared in the timeline after 3 hours. I hope another update comes out.
    03-29-13 11:16 PM
    Am I the only one having problems with the twitter app not showing the keyboard to type in my login info? No matter how many times I press the input area it just doesn't show the keyboard. Only notice it with the twitter app.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 11:19 PM
    Download Facebook X launcher and twitter X launcher, I did and they work very well, you need the "Top post or recent Post" option these free apps provide that. I just made a Facebook n twitter folder.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000225.png 
Views:	915 
Size:	459.3 KB 
ID:	145275

Posted via CB10
    Thanks I will try this. However, I am still hoping Facebook for Blackberry 10 will be at par or be better than Iphone 5's.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 11:26 PM
    Am I the only one having problems with the twitter app not showing the keyboard to type in my login info? No matter how many times I press the input area it just doesn't show the keyboard. Only notice it with the twitter app.

Posted via CB10
    I think yes. I don't encounter such problem.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 11:27 PM
    Yesterday, it was my first time to try to upload a video using the FB app, I noticed that the video appeared in the timeline after 3 hours. I hope another update comes out.
    What kind of video have you uploaded? As for me, I upload vids to youtube and thereafter share them on my fb account, which is easier btw.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 11:28 PM
    The Facebook app is junk.

Posted via CB10
    Hey, give BB a chance. Maybe, they can come up with better updates. Cheer up bud!

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 11:29 PM
    I don't have any issues with the app. Using the mobile site is a good alternative.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 11:38 PM
    I have updated it already but everytime I look at the mobile version, I see tons of posts that are not in my FB app's news feed.

Posted via CB10
    Yes! I have this issue as well. It seems like the feeds are randomly put in there. I don't get it, how are things sorted!? I have one other issue -- whenever someone sends me a private message through FB and I get the notification in Hub, I can't reply from Hub. I can type in the message and send the message, but it'll never actually send.
    03-30-13 12:12 AM
    I have one other issue -- whenever someone sends me a private message through FB and I get the notification in Hub, I can't reply from Hub. I can type in the message and send the message, but it'll never actually send.
    That I don't experience. Good luck bud.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 06:56 AM
    My wife and I have had our z10's for 3 weeks now and haven't had any problems. Last night we both started experiencing problems with our Facebook app. It doesn't lodad the News Feed. When we open the app it says "There was a problem connecting to Facebook. Please check your connection and try again. - Tap Retry" I've checked my connection over and over. I've tried it using the network, I've tried it using WiFi and nothing works for either of us. I can still go to the menu button and select my profile and messges and it will take me there but it doesn't seem to be updateing that either. Anywone know why this is happening and are we the only ones?
    04-18-13 08:53 AM
    Try uploading from www.touch.facebook.com Instead. People experiencing trouble with Facebook app should try this instead through their browser. And for those not getting feeds in their app should go to the link above and click at top right corner the sort button and then click "Most recent " and then all your feeds will come back to the Facebook app again. Www.touch.facebook.com works like a charm if you can't do certain things in the app like sharing and uploading.

Posted via CB10 from my Awesome Z10
    04-18-13 10:22 AM
    Hopefully soon Twitter updates the interface to be just as smooth as the ios version cause right now it is seriously lacking

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 10:50 AM
    I've been having trouble with twitter because I can't upload any pictures. It worked a few times then stopped. It's really annoying and no one can give me any answers, not BlackBerry or my carrier. It's quite annoying since it's an app I always use.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 10:52 AM
    I've been having the same problem. I just noticed it on Wednesday but I don't go to the app very often so could have started before that. I haven't been able to figure out how to fix it either.
    04-26-13 08:12 AM
    i cannot still log into facebook, twitter and linkedin all the time i try, it takes me back to "add account". can someone please give me a step by step process to sort this out.
    05-12-13 11:48 AM
    Same problems. Facebook works - albeit sometimes - more often than not the page doesn't render properly, just coming up in text form, and when it does appear in the normal FB style no photos render, remaining blank. As for a Twitter, it refuses to log in saying amend password, even though it is the right one. Add to that e- mail accounts that do the same thing, constantly asking for passwords, highly annoying. So much for getting stuff done.

Doesn't bode too well for the Z30, regardless of how much I'd like it. Seems BB 10 has seen some updates but that kind of stability really needs addressing.
    09-27-13 11:04 AM
    Have you guys deleted the apps the reinstalled or have you done a security wipe. I've been on most leaks and haven't had that problem even on official os's also most issues have seen to be from restore issues have any of you restored with link

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 11:07 AM