03-03-14 10:46 PM
36 12
tools
    I don't think Facebook would of just forgot about the security procedures that BlackBerry has they might of used them to change their image of not caring about security and privacy.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    03-02-14 10:29 AM
    With all the What's App? Talk a friend of mine said and I quote "Facebook should of bought BlackBerry instead of what's app for two reasons. 1. BBM is better than what's app and 2. Probably would of been cheaper then sell the hardware to somebody and keep all the enterprise stuff."

Very interesting buti just laughed at him.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    I think that would have been a disaster for BlackBerry. Facebook have no expertise in mobile technology or hardware. And trying to resell BlackBerry would be very difficult, and would kill stock price.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    03-02-14 10:44 AM
    Doesn't FB already have a lot of our cell # already? I had to enter it a few years back to get access to notifications on my mobile at the time but can't remember which phone i had then but i believe it was before my first BB. I just thought if you had the app on your phone they had your #

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 10:55 AM
    This may sound off topic, I see the subject of this thread and it hurts my brain. Isn't it "should have / should've"?

Posted via CB10

If you want it spelled as a contraction. If not then it is still spelled right.
    03-02-14 10:56 AM
    I'm expecting IBM to buy BlackBerry and rename it BlueBerry. It would actually be a sensible strategic purchase for IBM. BlackBerry's new focus on enterprise software and services is a natural fit with IBM's strategy of enterprise software and services. I want to see BlackBerry remain independent, but an acquisition is probably likely in the future. This is exactly what Chen did with Sybase. Think about it.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 10:59 AM
    I'm expecting IBM to buy BlackBerry and rename it BlueBerry. It would actually be a sensible strategic purchase for IBM. BlackBerry's new focus on enterprise software and services is a natural fit with IBM's strategy of enterprise software and services. I want to see BlackBerry remain independent, but an acquisition is probably likely in the future. This is exactly what Chen did with Sybase. Think about it.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think IBM would want BlackBerry as it is right now. Especially since IBM's been out of the hardware business for several years since the sale to Lenovo. Maybe in a worse case scenario if the company is split up then I could see them bidding on a part of it.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet
    03-02-14 07:17 PM
    Thank God it didn't happen!

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 07:43 PM
    I don't think Facebook would of just forgot about the security procedures that BlackBerry has they might of used them to change their image of not caring about security and privacy.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    Seriously? This is a company that intentionally set up a system where "friends" can add you to groups without your knowledge or consent. Their image of not caring is well deserved from all the instances where they could have implemented user security or privacy and didn't.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 07:45 AM
    I don't use Facebook for the same reason I quit using Motorola and Android. Snoopy, greedy, pc idiots. I prefer BlackBerry to stay BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 07:58 AM
    They would have changed it to suit them. Facebook is a bad bad kid when it comes to security

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 08:00 AM
    With all the What's App? Talk a friend of mine said and I quote "Facebook should of bought BlackBerry instead of what's app for two reasons. 1. BBM is better than what's app and 2. Probably would of been cheaper then sell the hardware to somebody and keep all the enterprise stuff."

Very interesting buti just laughed at him.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    Yeah it might be better on some aspects but.

It has 6 times more user base
    It makes money.
    More daily active users.

Pretty simple

Visit GTR Lifestyle @ C001247FA
    03-03-14 10:46 PM
36 12