I've been having a problem with synchronization between using the messages component of the actual Facebook app on the messaging component of Facebook within the actual hub. What is happening is that I can write a message in the Facebook app and chat with someone there. Then if I switch to the hub and go to message the same person from there, i.e., to continue the conversation from within the hub and not the actual app, there is a delay in the hub catching up to the messages that I have sent from within the app. Likewise, my friend will message me and the message will arrive in the Facebook app; then take awhile to appear in the hub version of the app. The delay has been anywhere from 1 to 10 minutes.

Is this behaviour abnormal? Has anyone experienced delays between the facebook app messaging component and its HUB counterpart?
    03-14-13 02:14 PM
    I've been having a problem with synchronization between using the messages component of the actual Facebook app on the messaging component of Facebook within the actual hub. What is happening is that I can write a message in the Facebook app and chat with someone there. Then if I switch to the hub and go to message the same person from there, i.e., to continue the conversation from within the hub and not the actual app, there is a delay in the hub catching up to the messages that I have sent from within the app. Likewise, my friend will message me and the message will arrive in the Facebook app; then take awhile to appear in the hub version of the app. The delay has been anywhere from 1 to 10 minutes.

Is this behaviour abnormal? Has anyone experienced delays between the facebook app messaging component and its HUB counterpart?
    I have the same issue, pretty much makes FB Msgr useless for me.
    03-28-13 06:35 AM

Same happening over here with me. Let's hope the rumored 3 app updates happens today and that fb is one of them and this issue is corrected

Posted via CB10 with my Zed 10
    03-28-13 06:44 AM
    not abnormal. it's been happening for a while. I keep suggesting the browser when it comes to messaging, the browser will keep up with the messages, even show you when messages have been seen or whether the person you are chatting with is online or not.

Obvious downside will be to keep checking the browser for new messages, but again, the way the Facebook app is right now there is a delay in getting notifications or don't come at all.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 06:55 AM
    Hi, i love the phone but there is one thing that i want if possible. I want to know if there is a way to turn off facebook messages in the HUB. all i want is my text bbm and emails, i went to hub setting then hub management and i turned off facebook and twitter from there but i keep getting messages, how do i remove facebook from the hub and just use the app. I also have turned off the sound and led.
    04-03-13 10:08 PM
    For the moment, you can sideload this: https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D732146_76701239_685518

It won't ring, but delivery is instant.
    04-03-13 10:16 PM