First and foremost, I want to note that this is not a complaining/******** post. I also hate to make another Instagram post, but here you go.

I work in marketing and PR and manage social media for most of my clients. This often involves going onsite/out of the office for shoots and uploading pictures to facebook for my clients. Until recently, I was not aware that iOS and Android had the functionality to "use facebook as" for business pages. When I am on shoots or assignments with my colleagues (all of whom have iPhones/Android), they are taking pics and directly uploading them to their client's facebook business pages from their phones. I have to email them to myself, go back to the office, get on the computer and then upload them on the internet. As foolish as this sounds, I was recently told by a client and a superior that the next phone I buy needs to have this functionality because it is hindering my ability to put timely content on client's FB pages. It sounds like a petty argument, but this is truth.

My question is this: Does anyone have an idea if BB plans to offer this functionality in the BB10 Facebook app over the next few weeks or months? I can buy a Z10 if there is a prospect that this functionality will be developed, but if not, I will literally not be able to purchase a Z10.

Instagram is a similar but lower priority concern. I have multiple client requests to post the same content to Instagram, but I know that an app is not even presently available. It seems like there was some buzz about this app being an Android port, and even that would be helpful for me right now. Is there any update on Instagram for BB10?

I have seen lots of comments about "BB is about tools, not toys" and while social media might seem like toys to some, for those of us in the marketing, PR, and journalism industries, as well as anyone with a facebook business page, FB and Instagram are indeed tools. Not toys.

Thanks in advance.
    03-14-13 03:26 PM
    You can sideload instagram, here: How To Sideload Android Apps Onto Your BlackBerry 10 Device | BlackBerry Empire
    and here's the Instagram BAR file: http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook...pps/?did=13187 , it's really good but kinda laggy.
    You don't need any wires to do this, just make sure your Z10 is connected to your wifi internet connection
    Have fun !
    MPLexus301 likes this.
    03-14-13 03:56 PM
    On the Z10 you can use the full facebook. Just have to turn on desktop mode in the web browser in development mode. It will allow you full functionality until the native app gains more features.
    MPLexus301 likes this.
    03-14-13 03:56 PM
    I side-loaded instagram but i cant login it says "Your version of Instagram is out of daye. Please upgrade your app in the Play Store to log in to Instagram." What should i do?
    03-19-13 12:15 PM
    I side-loaded instagram but i cant login it says "Your version of Instagram is out of daye. Please upgrade your app in the Play Store to log in to Instagram." What should i do?
    Out of luck, one you are logged out or havent logged in you cant get IG
    03-21-13 12:00 AM