After noticing some issues with the hub, I did a security wipe and reloaded 10.1.0.2039, but the following has persisted
    on my Z10 :

-If facebook is installed, the facebook updates in hub either fail to update or when they do, they will not be marked as read (even manually) after I have opened them. I have to restart hub to get them to be marked read.

-If facebook is installed, text messages (and I believe whatsapp also) do not update in hub and/or fail to be moved to the top of the list once a text is received or sent. Along with this, the text message app does not display a star upon receiving a new text.

Once I disconnected facebook and deleted the FB app, the above problems got resolved (well the text message issue, no more fb updates after deletion). The apps started having update stars again as well. I have verified this several times....

Has anyone else come across this on the verizon 10.1 update for the Z10? or is this just my phone??
    07-29-13 12:56 PM
    Here's a thread with a bunch of users discussing this issue. There's also a link in that post to a thread on the official BlackBerry support forums where people discuss the same issue.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ng-hub-830911/

Not much in terms of solutions, short of installing a leak, but at least you now know that you're not the only one experiencing these issues. I'm installing the 10.1 MR right now, hopefully it addresses this issue.
    07-29-13 07:34 PM