Using the stock browser and accessing Facebook, specially the private messaging option, I can't seem to be able to pick, choose and click on any of the emoticons.

To those who might ask, why not use the FB app, this holds specially true for those who have and are maintaining two different FB profiles and/or accounts and doesn't want to keep on logging off and on from the FB app just to use the other account.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 11:08 PM
    What OS?
    You could also sideload the android FaceBook
    01-18-14 11:10 PM
    Yes

Proudly posted by an Essex Lad with Z10
    01-18-14 11:13 PM
    This one:

Facebook + Browser Issue-img_00002308.png

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 11:13 PM
    What OS?
    With a side loaded android FB, it would allow me to use two accounts at the same time flawlessly despite not being on 10.2.1?

If yes, which version of android FB would work best on my z10?

One more thing, would the second FB (android) app mess with my contacts? I don't like my second FB contacts being pulled to my contact list, this was one of the reasons why I didn't like using my stock fb app for my second fb account.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 11:15 PM
    What OS?
    Ooh...good idea...

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 12:07 AM
    With a side loaded android FB, it would allow me to use two accounts at the same time flawlessly despite not being on 10.2.1?

If yes, which version of android FB would work best on my z10?

One more thing, would the second FB (android) app mess with my contacts? I don't like my second FB contacts being pulled to my contact list, this was one of the reasons why I didn't like using my stock fb app for my second fb account.

Posted via CB10
    First of all, why on earth are anyone want more than one fb?? The one I have bugs me too much as it is. ;-) I'm pretty sure you would have to associate your fb contacts with your BlackBerry contacts intentionally. Simply don't associate the contacts from the second fb account.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 12:11 AM
    If you have a personal FB, and, at the same time, running a business you want to market on FB, there are times you wouldn't want them to mix

Plus, there are other personal reasons for sure for other users.

Be that as it may, it's possible that we can toggle off the association of contacts for the second FB android app on the z10. Hope someone who has done this can chime in.

Cheers everyone.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 12:17 AM
    If you have a personal FB, and, at the same time, running a business you want to market on FB, there are times you wouldn't want them to mix

Plus, there are other personal reasons for sure for other users.

Be that as it may, it's possible that we can toggle off the association of contacts for the second FB android app on the z10. Hope someone who has done this can chime in.

Cheers everyone.

Posted via CB10
    Good point. I didn't think of a separate business fb account...makes sense. I'm thinking you should be fine on the contacts situation as long as you don't connect them with the secondary fb account...

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 12:38 AM