04-23-13 06:59 AM
33 12
tools
    They did it for the old os too which are much better so it's not really an explanation as to why bb10 app is so poor

Posted via CB10
    I wasn't using it as an explanation as to why it's so bad. I was just clarifying to someone who thought the app was made by Facebook.

Honestly, the twitter and Facebook apps were probably thrown together last minute to make the launch of the Z10. Can you imagine the press if there wasn't a Facebook or Twitter app at all. It'll probably take a while for these apps to get back on the same level as the legacy BBOS apps but I'm sure they will eventually get there. Don't forget how long and how many updates it took those apps to be what they are now.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 05:06 PM
    The Facebook app needs a lot of work. It has no share, edit or delete functions within the app. If your having problems with the news feed not showing most recent stories go into the browser Facebook app hit the settings at the top right and double check its set to most recent instead of top stories.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-12-13 05:18 PM
    Is it just me or you guys also find it hard to upload multiple photos via Facebook app? What the hell? Sometimes I am just uploading 2 photos, then error comes.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 01:23 PM
    The Facebook app needs a lot of work. It has no share, edit or delete functions within the app. If your having problems with the news feed not showing most recent stories go into the browser Facebook app hit the settings at the top right and double check its set to most recent instead of top stories.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    you cant edit or remove with android app either....that is since facebook app is based on html5 before that we could edit and delete posts so its not all BB fault but more facebook's fault
    04-13-13 01:35 PM
    I thought I was one of the few who couldn't use the share function on the Z10 FB app. Not annoyed about that anymore. But am even more annoyed that it is grayed out and non-functional.
    04-15-13 02:19 AM
    LOL, I remember the first release of the Facebook app on the iPhone. It sucked for the first year or two. And this was programmed by a Facebook employee! (Joe Hewitt, not with Facebook anymore)

So if anyone can remember that release, they will be like me and are amazed that BlackBerry actually produced a Facebook app way better then what Facebook first released themselves on the iPhone.

Does it need improvements, of course. But I'm just happy they didn't have an initial release like the iPhone Facebook app.

This Facebook app is like a diamond compared to the first garbage release of the iPhone Facebook app . (to be fair though, it didn't help that iOS was so restrictive to developers at the time)

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 02:34 AM
    The only thing it needs asap is either comment editing or comment deletion

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 02:35 AM
    The thing I'm looking for now is pictures integration in the hub. When you got a personal message on the Facebook with a picture on it you'll have no clue that it contains a picture on the hub

Other thing is the share, as of now you can only share news feed that contains a link, I also want to share simple status or pictures

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 06:59 AM
33 12