Yeah, those updates... they sure do sound great! I'm not saying the BB version is any better, I'm just saying Facebook as an app as a whole is terrible. If for someone unknown reason you imagined the BlackBerry 10 version would be any better in any case and some magical departure from the norm, you were sadly mistaken.
    Not sure where you are getting your info from but the iPhone apps for Facebook and Twitter are actually really good.

The BB10 Facebook app is ok, but needs a bit of tweaking so actually, an update would be nice.
    03-07-13 01:01 PM
    Yes it does. I've never used an app as bad as that Facebook app. It's like they sabotaged it or something.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 01:07 PM
    Well they updated twitter, hopefully Facebook does too!

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 01:45 PM
    Tell me how to fix FaceBook News feed so it only does Recent stories and not Top Stories. . . . Loading Touch.Facebook.com and changing it to top stories doesn't work on my wifes Z10, and only works on mine for a while until it goes back to Top stories......
    03-07-13 07:02 PM
    It's been some months since I last used an iPhone, but I recall the app being blatant sh*t. The buttons would be unresponsive, it would hang and then crash so you'd just have to reopen it. At some point they fixed that, like two months after I moved back to BlackBerry, but my friends still complained about the app being crap.
    03-07-13 07:22 PM
    Definitely needs some improvements but hopefully the updates will arrive soon.

CB10- z10
    03-07-13 08:53 PM
    I wanted to start a hate topic its like Facebook is doing the same thing all over again giving BlackBerry crappy fb apps and people say BlackBerry and Facebook are really good friends like I don't believe it it seems like when Facebook made the app for BlackBerry 10 they made it under 5 mins

Posted via CB10
    Correct me if I am wrong, but FB has never made an app for BB. So BB is the one that made it that way

Just like the PB. Half ****d FB app. The PB app hasn't shown profile pictures for some time now.

Tim

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850
    03-07-13 08:59 PM
    Wow that's terrible I really think we should do something about it like I know fb app will always suck but some things like updates news feed faster app would be nice that's all

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 10:04 PM
    My only issue with it on bb 7 is that read notification on website does not reflected on app. But same goes on ios 6 only that it got updated once app opened
    03-08-13 08:31 AM
    Is not crap at all but still need more features, like chat my fb app always shows old stories not recent ones.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 08:38 AM
    Sure, it needs more features... of which, whithout them, it's still crap. Doesn't matter what colour we paint it...
    Without any enhancements over the current iOS or BB7 app, this still has:

no option to sort news-feeds,

no chat option,

no option to download content / photos.

Shall I continue...
    Non of this is anything new... It's available on BB, just not on the supposedly flagship model.
    This wonderful device can't even replace my BB Bold 9900, never-mind my iPhone.

I'm also hoping that the FB app will get a revamp rather soon.
    03-10-13 08:08 AM
    Sure, it needs more features... of which, whithout them, it's still crap. Doesn't matter what colour we paint it...
    Without any enhancements over the current iOS or BB7 app, this still has:

no option to sort news-feeds,

no chat option,

no option to download content / photos.

Shall I continue...
    Non of this is anything new... It's available on BB, just not on the supposedly flagship model.
    This wonderful device can't even replace my BB Bold 9900, never-mind my iPhone.

I'm also hoping that the FB app will get a revamp rather soon.
    Can't click on websites in comments,

Can't poke,

My Groups don't even show up,

Can't tag people with the @ sign
    03-10-13 12:29 PM
    I don't know if I am missing anything, but in the Facebook app, why can't I view pictures in landscape mode? This is quite annoying.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly what I'm frustrated about too.

This seriously needs to be fixed!

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 12:54 PM
    Native FB apps suck on all platforms. Including Android, iOS, BBRY.

But we have full flash.

So bookmark www.facebook.com or use touch.facebook.com

via Tapatalk
    03-10-13 01:24 PM
    The FB app on my Z10 sucks. I spent half an hour trying to add a photo to one of my updates and everytime I added the photo no image showed and then when I pressed post each time it kicked me out of the app.

Its typical Facebook - always supplies an inferior product and just expects people to use it.
    03-10-13 01:35 PM
    I just installed Fastbook following suggestion of previous poster. It looks fine and the news feed is fully current unlike FB.
    Anybody tried it?

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 02:05 PM
    Native FB apps suck on all platforms. Including Android, iOS, BBRY.

But we have full flash.

So bookmark www.facebook.com or use touch.facebook.com

via Tapatalk
    Actually not on the ios I loved fb on ios it was just like the Internet version

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 04:44 PM
    Crazy, the one on my wifes Ipad2 has been terrible. They had an update where videos were sized funny and overrode other posts. And she's had a bunch of other problems since the last update.

The initial app was good.

via Tapatalk
    03-10-13 06:03 PM
43 12