So how is this related to OP? Keep on topic...

From Zed to U via CB10
    07-12-13 03:01 AM
    I love it except for the lack of apps and music that I try to download, but it's improving every day!

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 03:06 AM
    Best phone I've owned yet!!
    Amazing browser, great camera, awesome touch keyboard, smooth flowing OS, and then there is the BlackBerry Hub....every time someone ( non BlackBerry user) checks it out they are like either OMG or WTF...this is super cool how come no one else thought of that, this saves so much time...
    Keep it rocking BlackBerry!!!

Posted via CB10
    filmansantiago likes this.
    07-12-13 03:43 AM
    How do developers and their apps dictate who has the "best phone"?

If my iPod touch had NO apps, it would still be the "best" music device for me.

My Z10/Q10 don't have a bunch of apps (yet?) but that has no bearing on whether or not someone thinks the phone itself is the "best." There is no "best." People have perceptions of what "best" might be, usually dependent on sales. In that case, wouldn't the Curve 83xx have been the "best" phone at the time because it sold crazily for a while? And how many developers and apps supported that phone?? (Not a whole lot, let me tell you from personal experience...I had two).

"Best" is a matter of opinion, and has nothing to do with whether or not Instagram and Netflix are on the phone.
    hahahaha..
    let's use your logic..
    devs created the apps because of what?
    because of how many people were using that phone? how many interest of that phone, then the devs going to create their apps..

any top devs not coming in our BlackBerry 10, because of what? answer in your mind..

Ok, apple and Google opened their app stores in 2008. It took apple 11 months to hit the 50,000 apps mark. It tool Google a year and a half on top of that to reach the same mark according to insidemobileapps.com

So obviously according to your logic, apple is way better than android.

BB10 was released what, 7 months ago? And at the time 10.1 hit, bringing Skype along with it, the BlackBerry World had 120,000 apps in it. According to cnet.com

So...I gotta say, I like your logic, because following that, BlackBerry is stomping the competition! More than doubling the app growth of apple in its first year, and quadrupling the app growth of Android. Good job bb, you can rest now, you've officially be at the competition.

Posted via CB10
    yeah there's a lot of sideloaded apps (over 250k apps on few months).. many apps created by dev using "app-gen".. -.-

we need quality of apps & games.. skype? 2 month only release the PREVIEW apps (were sideloaded android apps), not native, I'm really disappointed..

I hope, 10.2 gold tomorrow, will lead our BlackBerry 10 to the best phone.. hope..........

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 06:01 AM
    I agree! I really want BlackBerry to put mega resources behind marketing this phone...it's a great product and they should not back down from promoting it until everyone knows it!!!

Posted via CB10
    I think everyone knows how great Z10 is, but most of them especially the iPhone and android users are just so dumb not to make the switch. LOL!

www.InTheEyesOfBlackBerry.com l www.ETC.SoundsFunny.ws
    07-12-13 07:16 AM
    Forget applications, that's not even why I love this phone. I only need the applications that came with the device.

What really matters is that this is still a phone, and it does everything else great. Not the other way around. The galaxy s3 was a do everything and then phone.

I have used documents to go extensively on the device, it Integrates really well with box. Additionally the browser hasn't failed me once. On the galaxy s3, the thing would restart every time I copy and paste something from chrome btpwser ( not sure if they fixed this bug).

The sms and bmm are just perfect and the hub is probably the most organized emailing and communications setup I have ever seen.

BlackBerry did good, they did real good. In my opinion the s4 is nothing but a bloat speced up mini tablet.

What's more, the people that see me using the device are constantly asking me about it and are really impressed with some of the features. People are getting tired of the same iPhone and the plastic galaxy and the android communication system or the lack of it. Swiping is in!!!
    Posted via CB10
    bradu1 likes this.
    07-12-13 09:22 AM
    Had mine since release date in January. Great phone! And will only get better. I don't understand the negative press the Z10 gets.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 09:29 AM
    My teenage son asked for an HTC One, he twisted my arm, so I eventually got it for him, he likes it very much but he keeps coming back to me asking... What do I do on your Z10 all the time? How come you love it so much? Why can't I do the same? It seams that he's love affair is over already while us BB10 users will be on this roller coaster ride of a relationship for a little bit longer than we thought.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 09:41 AM
    After 10.1 released for all US carriers, watch for more marketing. It seems after att release, there are more positive Z10 users.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 09:57 AM
    I can't believe how much I love this phone, when I switched from a s3 months ago I thought I'd made a mistake. This phone is beautiful, perfect shape and size, amazing screen the whites are so white everything pops off the screen. I love the OS, the swiping is really really clever and it works well with everything that you try to do with it.
    Re: your comment on the whites... I have the Z10 and the Q10 - I love them both and cannot decide which I prefer, but I have to say that after using the Z, when I switch to the Q the white screen is horrible and I wish every screen had the black background! I know the reason why the Q screen is that way - battery savings - and one of the reasons I love the Q is battery life... but the whites and screen res on the Z10 truly are amazing! :-)
    07-12-13 10:26 AM
    I am sure Blackberry built the Z10 just for me. I love the size. It's not a phablet. Fits in my pocket nicely. Big bright screen for my fading eyes. Incredible keyboard for my fat arthritic thumbs. A camera that works and takes pics just fine. Plenty of apps for me. BRILLIANT forethought to put in a battery door!!! Micro SD slot. NO issues from day one (Feb 14!). That's when we fell in love! LOL.

From Zed to U via CB10
    Yes the sd card is something that I can't live without

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 10:40 AM
36 12