Just saw this on eBay. Probably more believable than the 2680 mAh battery that was recently posted.

High Capacity Extended 2300mAh Blackberry Battery FOR Z10 LS1 LS 1 BB10 | eBay
    05-29-13 10:29 AM
    The same company also makes a bigger battery (4500 mAh) with a back cover.

High Extended 4500mAh LS1 Battery W Back Cover FOR Blackberry Z10 BB10 | eBay
    05-29-13 10:35 AM
    Is it for real or is it a dud like the gold one?

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 10:38 AM
    Ok so Im seriously interested in a battery at this size. 2300 imo is perfect for the z10.

Posted via CB10
    mnc76 likes this.
    05-29-13 10:39 AM
    $20 is hard not to try....

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 10:42 AM
    hate to be a kill joy, but..

Description:

Do more with your BlackBerry Z10 smartphone and charge it less, thanks to the original BlackBerry LS1 standard battery. Its reliable life expectancy means less time spent charging and more time for productivity and staying connected. Meanwhile, a reliable battery capacity allows for peace of mind, knowing your battery is in it for the long haul.

BlackBerry LS1 Standard Battery is compatible with BlackBerry

You can't always recharge your BlackBerry Z10 when you'd like to, but with an extra OEM BlackBerry L-S1 battery on hand you can always talk, type, and work as long as you need to. Keep it in your briefcase or purse and stay connected, powered up, and ready to get the job done.

The BlackBerry L-S1 2300mAh Standard Battery is designed to work with your BlackBerry Z10, ensuring it is powered for longer and the battery sustains an optimal amount of charge.

Features:

Model: L-S1
    Capacity: 1800mAh
    BlackBerry battery
    Use as a spare or replacement
    05-29-13 10:57 AM

Description:

Do more with your BlackBerry Z10 smartphone and charge it less, thanks to the original BlackBerry LS1 standard battery. Its reliable life expectancy means less time spent charging and more time for productivity and staying connected. Meanwhile, a reliable battery capacity allows for peace of mind, knowing your battery is in it for the long haul.

You can't always recharge your BlackBerry Z10 when you'd like to, but with an extra OEM BlackBerry L-S1 battery on hand you can always talk, type, and work as long as you need to. Keep it in your briefcase or purse and stay connected, powered up, and ready to get the job done.

The BlackBerry L-S1 2300mAh Standard Battery is designed to work with your BlackBerry Z10, ensuring it is powered for longer and the battery sustains an optimal amount of charge.

Features:

BlackBerry battery
    Ya I noticed that but if you look at the picture of the battery it clearly says 2300 mAh. I think that may just be a typo.
    05-29-13 10:59 AM
    China mAh ratings mean nothing, actually I take that back...they're worse than nothing as they are purposefully misleading
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    05-29-13 11:12 AM
    Yeah, just like the gold battery clearly said 5.5 Wh and 2680 mAh.... which at 3 volts is impossible.

This item is also coming from China and they are saying it is an OEM battery, which it isn't. I would stay away from it.
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    05-29-13 11:12 AM
    Yeah, just like the gold battery clearly said 5.5 Wh and 2680 mAh.... which at 3 volts is impossible.

This item is also coming from China and they are saying it is an OEM battery, which it isn't. I would stay away from it.

Damn! I was hoping this would be a slam dunk. But you, tcee- and VR6 are right that one should be very wary about this.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 12:28 PM

Just because it comes from China doesn't immediately discredit this battery. A quick search on Google shows that people have used batteries from this company with relative success. I had gotten an extended battery for my 9860 from another Chinese company, Momax, and it worked great.
    05-29-13 03:35 PM
    Awesome....definitely interested in this
    05-29-13 03:36 PM
    Just saw this on eBay. Probably more believable than the 2680 mAh battery that was recently posted.

High Capacity Extended 2300mAh Blackberry Battery FOR Z10 LS1 LS 1 BB10 | eBay

Alright I'll give this a try. I think this battery suits well. Similar size, a bit more punch. Reasonable price. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my Z10 posted using the CB10.
    05-29-13 04:32 PM
    I've been looking up these batteries people are posting on these forums, but I can't find any good info on the companies or the product being mentioned, no reviews. I'm pretty sure this is the max available without the need for a door.

Just don't know if I should trust it, seems a bit too unreal.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 04:53 PM
    Just because it comes from China doesn't immediately discredit this battery. A quick search on Google shows that people have used batteries from this company with relative success. I had gotten an extended battery for my 9860 from another Chinese company, Momax, and it worked great.
    Not immediately, but they do have a rep for knockoffs and improperly advertised products. As far as good reviews, don't rule out shills. I hope it is what they say it is, just warming people to be careful

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 06:29 PM
    Could be made from recycled Lithium,I wouldn't touch it ,unless it states otherwise, and then again???
    05-29-13 06:43 PM
    I'd like to see this tested... I'll probably order one myself though, too.
    05-29-13 06:43 PM
    I figured it is just $20 bucks why not try it

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 10:44 PM
    I figured it is just $20 bucks why not try it

Posted via CB10
    Keep us updated on how it works out.
    05-29-13 10:54 PM
    I'd buy it for $10 if last longer than OEM

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 12:38 AM

Description:

Features:

BlackBerry battery
    They have changed the description. Now it says:

Features:

Capacity: 2300 mAh
    BlackBerry battery
    05-31-13 02:40 AM
    Has anyone tried this yet?
    I'm eager to read some reviews
    05-31-13 09:08 AM
    I asked the seller if the battery is supposed to last longer than OEM, here's the reply...

Dear friend,

Thanks for your interest. As to this battery, you know it is offered by the supplier, and we don’t have professional equipment to exam its precise mAh. In fact, this battery is a little less than the nominal mAh. Actually, nearly all the batteries don�t have the mAh as they are marked. But the quality of the batteries we sell is in high quality, please don’t worry.

Don�t hesitate to contact me if you have any question, I am glad at your service. Have a nice day!
    05-31-13 10:33 AM
    No shipping to Germany

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 10:50 AM
    I asked the seller if the battery is supposed to last longer than OEM, here's the reply...

Dear friend,

Thanks for your interest. As to this battery, you know it is offered by the supplier, and we don�t have professional equipment to exam its precise mAh. In fact, this battery is a little less than the nominal mAh. Actually, nearly all the batteries don�t have the mAh as they are marked. But the quality of the batteries we sell is in high quality, please don�t worry.

Don�t hesitate to contact me if you have any question, I am glad at your service. Have a nice day!
    A battery company that doesn't know what they are making and says not to worry? And admits that is not what it is marked? Scary

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 07:02 PM
30 12