Hey there,

I have been trying to find a way to export ALL contacts to PC from Z10. Is there a way I can export all contacts from Z10 to a PC either using Bluetooth (I cant find that "transfer Contacts" which was in BT menu of old BBerrys) or using a CSV file or .vcfs. I have like 2000 contacts and can't export them one by one!

thanks

Sam
    03-25-13 10:40 AM
    Hey there,

I have been trying to find a way to export ALL contacts to PC from Z10. Is there a way I can export all contacts from Z10 to a PC either using Bluetooth (I cant find that "transfer Contacts" which was in BT menu of old BBerrys) or using a CSV file or .vcfs. I have like 2000 contacts and can't export them one by one!

thanks

Sam
    Sam,

With BB7 and earlier devices, this capability was included in the BB Desktop Software. You could easily sync your phone with MS Outlook on your pc.

As it turns out, the BB10 uses BB Link to do something similar but it is not ready just yet. You can transfer Outlook contact & calendar info from Outlook on your PC to your Z10. But not the other way... yet. But BB has confirmed that this will be addressed in an upcoming update to the Link software. AFAIK, no date committment has been made other than "later this year". I expect it will be a lot sooner than that.
    Last edited by PatrickMJS; 03-28-13 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Fix typo
    samanizer likes this.
    03-25-13 11:25 AM
    Hey there,

thanks

Sam

Hi,

Try using IntouchApp Contacts Backup from the Blackberry World (Free.) After days searching, this was the only way to get my contacts out of my Z10! You register an account, get an ID and upload your contacts to it, then download it on any other device from BB's different OS's to iOS, Nokia, Android and many others! It won't take more than a minute to register..

Official website for more info..

regards,
    06-10-13 07:19 AM
    I would try using the new version of BlackBerry Link to export the contacts to MS Outlook. Once the contacts are in MS Outlook, there are several export options.
    06-10-13 02:04 PM
    You can do it using Blackberry Link
    There is an option :::: Contacts/ Calendar--->Sync-->windows contacts/Outlook--> Sync
    Done
    02-27-14 08:18 AM