I have 608 pictures on my bb's sd card. Following a trip I was showing someone pictures and as it turns out:
    1) I cannot find anywhere a complete listing oF all pics. I see recently added and recently viewed, the latest being a feature I am yet to understand it's usefulness. Clicking on the small arrow to review 9 pics at the time takes time when you have 600. Q: any way to never again see the "Recently viewed" and see a list of pics taken only (I can't believe im saying this, would like a "Camera roll")
    2) when scrolling thru pics one by one the view list is limited to the last 100. How do I get yo the rest of 508??
    3) when attempting to attach a pic I have taken as a screen capture, the pic is stored on the device under "Camera" instead if the SD card. Any way to change?
    4) I want to change pic names or create albums. Don't seem to be able to do either...only time album is created is when I save pics someone else sent me.

Thanks a lot!!

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 01:20 PM
    nobody knows? ...

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 03:35 AM
    Ok, I got it. It's actually under File Manager navigating to SD card. So Not intuitive....

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 03:39 AM
    Well usually if you took photos with your camera they would be placed in the camera folder which there is a button for at the bottom next to recent.

Is that what you're lookin for?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 03:45 AM
    I have 608 pictures on my bb's sd card. Following a trip I was showing someone pictures and as it turns out:
    1) I cannot find anywhere a complete listing oF all pics. I see recently added and recently viewed, the latest being a feature I am yet to understand it's usefulness. Clicking on the small arrow to review 9 pics at the time takes time when you have 600. Q: any way to never again see the "Recently viewed" and see a list of pics taken only (I can't believe im saying this, would like a "Camera roll")
    2) when scrolling thru pics one by one the view list is limited to the last 100. How do I get yo the rest of 508??
    3) when attempting to attach a pic I have taken as a screen capture, the pic is stored on the device under "Camera" instead if the SD card. Any way to change?
    4) I want to change pic names or create albums. Don't seem to be able to do either...only time album is created is when I save pics someone else sent me.

Thanks a lot!!

Posted via CB10
    Same with me, the pictures app should be way faster and better

Posted vai CB10 - STL 100-01
    05-06-13 03:59 AM
    Thank you for answering. I was actually looking for something a bit different.

So normally I go to the Pictures icon and intuitively I expected all of my 700 pics will be displayed there. They aren't. If I choose any picture and view it, I can then scroll through an additional 99 full view pics after which the end comes. So last 100 pics I took I can view/edit etc, via Pictures.
    What I wanted/expected was access to all 700 via pictures.

Now, I just figured out that if I go to Documents I can view all 700.... Which is what I wanted. The downside however is that I cannot edit any of the 700.

So in essence how do I get to say picture 300 to view and edit it? n pictures I can't get to it to view/edit it and in Documents I can view it but not edit it. Ug.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 04:09 AM
    Your solution will work though. Thanks a lot!

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 04:15 AM