I was ice fishing over the weekend with a few friends. I was the only one that was able to get reception and data. We were all on the same network (Rogers) and they had a mix of older BB's, iphones and an Android. Just thought id let you guys know and by the way they were all impressed with the phone and one of the guys with a BB is definitely getting the Q10 and the android guy was seriously considering the switch.
    02-11-13 08:19 PM
    Good to hear. Coverage / Signal strength in a lower coverage area is something I haven't had a chance to test yet with the phone and have been wanting to.

Glad to hear it held up!
    SDTRMG likes this.
    02-11-13 08:23 PM
    Here is where i had service

SDTRMG likes this.
    02-11-13 09:16 PM
    Maybe I have missed it or it hasn't been talked about, but the Z10 does HD Voice. I contacted Telus about this and they said that since Sept 2012, their network handles HD voice. Only compatible devices obviously and the Z10 is one of them. When you make a call, you'll notice an HD voice logo on the call screen.

Reception and clarity in basements in pretty fantastic too.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    02-11-13 09:28 PM
    Maybe I have missed it or it hasn't been talked about, but the Z10 does HD Voice. I contacted Telus about this and they said that since Sept 2012, their network handles HD voice. Only compatible devices obviously and the Z10 is one of them. When you make a call, you'll notice an HD voice logo on the call screen.

Reception and clarity in basements in pretty fantastic too.
    Yes, the call quality is outstanding.
    02-11-13 10:27 PM