Guys you all should help me.I am trying to sent mails to some sites to update their reviews as of updated OS.Which as we all know has made our Z10 the best of the best.
    Ask them to update battery test,and whether the problems faced by them during old review was fixed in the new update.
    R Field likes this.
    03-08-13 10:19 PM
    Good idea.

CB10- z10
    03-08-13 10:52 PM
    Guys you all should help me.I am trying to sent mails to some sites to update their reviews as of updated OS.Which as we all know has made our Z10 the best of the best.
    Ask them to update battery test,and whether the problems faced by them during old review was fixed in the new update.
    It's probably only been less than a month since site have reviewed the Z10, I doubt they're going to review it again this soon. Maybe Blackberry should have had the problems fixed when they released it, thereby avoiding any early negatives in the reviews.
    03-08-13 10:59 PM
    Now thats just an ignorant comment.

Its like saying iPhone version 1 iOS1 should have never came out until now iOS6 (but not 6.1.2) because it was full of bugs and couldnt even cut and paste until iOS3 so that it didnt get negative reviews. or asking reviewers not to review 6.1.2 because of the negative issues it will show about the update.

Or what about not reviewing early Android platforms and only focusing on 4.2.1 because that is the best version and wont get any negative press.

total ignorant post and reply from you.

It's probably only been less than a month since site have reviewed the Z10, I doubt they're going to review it again this soon. Maybe Blackberry should have had the problems fixed when they released it, thereby avoiding any early negatives in the reviews.
    R Field likes this.
    03-08-13 11:11 PM
    Great idea. Will do it.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 11:13 PM
    I think it would be better if we waited a little bit longer for a bigger update before encouraging everyone to update their reviews because then we'll just want them to do it all over again in a month when another bug fixing update comes along. I say give BlackBerry a little more time. And truthfully, this most recent update, while awesome for us, is considered minor to the rest of the world.
    Drayk likes this.
    03-08-13 11:18 PM
    Wait for BB 10.1 maybe? Seems like they would have more to write about then.
    03-08-13 11:24 PM
    I am sure after the American release there will be plenty of new reviews out there
    03-08-13 11:26 PM
    All they will write about, is the missing big apps.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 11:28 PM
    I am sure after the American release there will be plenty of new reviews out there
    There should be but most likely they wont . . .
    03-09-13 12:18 AM
    I have sent an email to the internet requesting this. I hope they read it soon.

Seriously though, I'm sure the launch in the US will prompt a lot of new review - and cause a lot of re-reviews.
    03-09-13 12:22 AM
    I'll say let's wait for the 10.1 OS.

Posted via CB10 on the Z10
    03-09-13 12:27 AM
    Yeah wait for 10.1 I agree with what others have suggested. Then you will have more bug fixes and more of the top apps available ie) skype instagram whatsapp

CB10- z10
    03-09-13 06:50 AM
    All they will write about, is the missing big apps.

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately this is inevitably true.
    03-09-13 07:06 AM
    Who gives a sh!t what the reviews say...if you're happy with the device, be happy and let it go.
    Spawn12 likes this.
    03-09-13 07:39 AM
    They will probably review the phone again once it's out in the US market.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 07:46 AM
    Who gives a sh!t what the reviews say...if you're happy with the device, be happy and let it go.
    This a million times, i dont even bother reading the reviews on Blackberry anymore as it seems majority of reviewers and websites really have it in for Blackberry. I dont pay any attention to what these lame reviewers say as they are hardly neutral in what handset they like.

Personally the only way i can be convinced to buy a new phone, whether it be iphone, Android or BB is by actually playing with one myself. I was lucky in that after it launched in the UK, i spent some time playing with one on display here in the UK. Fell in love with it and from then on, i decided that i will get one and now ive had mine for a week and i cant keep my hands off it. My S3 is now gathering dust in the corner and will be put up for sale as soon as i can get round to doing it.
    R Field and der_mit like this.
    03-09-13 07:53 AM
    I see very little improvement on the latest updates . Although I love most things about my Z10, I cannot handle the battery life and the freezing of certain apps. Apps are still really missing and it does not work the same way with playbook!

03-09-13 08:21 AM
    I do....and I'm sure other share holders do, as well.
    Keep in mind, I don't have a Z10 yet. I'm in the US on AT&T.....
    Personally, I think it's futile asking to, or even writing a follow up review anytime soon. Let the US release take hold. Let a few more "bug fixing updates" drop, then do a follow up review.
    New smart phone users could be turned off because it takes more than opening up the iBox and tapping the angry birds app.
    The 1st OS "fixer upper" update dropped immediately, which was crucial, IMHO. Attack this stuff. Iron out bumps quick.
    **** I think: After the US release, crackheads need to help out. Blow up your social media accounts. If you like it, say it.
    There will forever be iLemmings, but if the OS is dialed in and true "techies" can see progress, BB10, the Z10/Q10 will be off the the races....as well my stocks !!!!!!
    03-09-13 09:20 AM
    Buy Google stocks instead - safer bet - far bigger and stronger market cap, not a one-trick pony like BBRY. I sold that POS stock long ago - and bought more banks/ Google / oil and other staple, more solid stuff for my portfolios. If you're relying on reviews about the Z10 to make you money, you need to go back and take stock-pick 101 lessons again. Anyway, they're not there and we're not here to pump up your few shares of BBRY.
    03-09-13 10:11 AM
    Buy Google stocks instead - safer bet - far bigger and stronger market cap, not a one-trick pony like BBRY. I sold that POS stock long ago - and bought more banks/ Google / oil and other staple, more solid stuff for my portfolios. If you're relying on reviews about the Z10 to make you money, you need to go back and take stock-pick 101 lessons again. Anyway, they're not there and we're not here to pump up your few shares of BBRY.
    That's rich, man. It'd be cool if roasters, & BB elitists like you focused on the message, rather than a few words in the delivery.....but sorry man, my bad.
    As long as you're feeling good about yourself, that's what matters.
    My message was: I don't think asking blogging "device reviewers" to write new reviews is an advantageous idea yet. Let the produce speak for itself FIRST, then encourage re-reviews

Edit-You can respond if you wish but I won't be "taking the bait". This is not a discussion for you, its merely a flame fest. Anyway, have a fabulous day
    03-09-13 11:10 AM
    Now thats just an ignorant comment.

Its like saying iPhone version 1 iOS1 should have never came out until now iOS6 (but not 6.1.2) because it was full of bugs and couldnt even cut and paste until iOS3 so that it didnt get negative reviews. or asking reviewers not to review 6.1.2 because of the negative issues it will show about the update.

Or what about not reviewing early Android platforms and only focusing on 4.2.1 because that is the best version and wont get any negative press.

total ignorant post and reply from you.
    Don't be such an *****! I suggested that they could have had these bugs fixed at launch not a month later. Why are you talking about not releasing until 4 or 6 versions later? Talk about ignorant! And it seems most responders agree that it's too early for another review, maybe you should think things through before posting.
    03-09-13 02:47 PM
    I asked some sites mostly indian cause I'm an indian they all agree and is going through test..
    03-11-13 12:33 PM